Windshield gasket?

-

dusterdood

The Duster Guy
Reaction score
Where do you guys get yours? I need one for my latest project (not an A body), a 1977 Plymouth Trailduster. I've got the info that any windshield up to '92 will fit. I've got one out of a '87 truck. The glass thickness changes after a point, so you need the gasket to match. Where do you guys get yours? (I said that already)
Thanks, mike

Mike, I got one for my 73 duster from year one, but that was before I knew better.
I kinda like laysons (pretty good prices)

Part # Description Price Qty.
PR-WCR914 All Dodge Trucks (including Little Red Express) front windshield weatherstrip.
72-93 Dodge Truck $70.00

As for the thickness thing, I think the lock strip will mash the gasket enough to touch the glass

When i bought mine, I was told there was only one MFG for them and they all come from the same place. I bought mine from Dante's mopar parts. Nice guy too. I had a problem with my first one and he sent a second @ no charge. No hassles and quick shipping. he's on the east coast. Reasonable shipping as well. www.dantesparts.com

go to your local auto glass shop.... it's an item that is in stock at all distributors. ask for a windshield gasket for a DW914. (DW stands for domestic windshield)

-
Back