-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zigs

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Since there is no Free or Give away section, I will post here and hope for the best. This is aimed at Washington State
Dart owners. I have a rear windshield from
a 67 Dart 4 door . I have tried to sell it in the past but no luck . I will not ship glass
so next best thing is to give it away . I would rather do that then to see end up broke. This is good glass. I have someone that says he goes to the West side regurally and is willing to transport and no it will not fit a 2 door. On the East side maybe meet half way . let me know if interested. Zigs Yakima Washington.
I can send pictures on request.

I am the guy that goes to the West Side often. Some Lucky person takes him up on this offer, I am willing to transport to that side of the Mountains so we can meet up. I am over there at least once a month.
:thumbsup: goes out to Zigs for the offer!

Since there is no Free or Give away section, I will post here and hope for the best. This is aimed at Washington State
Dart owners. I have a rear windshield from
a 67 Dart 4 door . I have tried to sell it in the past but no luck . I will not ship glass
so next best thing is to give it away . I would rather do that then to see end up broke. This is good glass. I have someone that says he goes to the West side regurally and is willing to transport and no it will not fit a 2 door. On the East side maybe meet half way . let me know if interested. Zigs Yakima Washington.
I can send pictures on request.

FYI
You can post it in the classified section and there is a drop down to list it as free.

Nice of you to give it away. I'm sure it will help someone out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back