Windshield help

-

Noregrets

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to the relm of dodge and mopar but really getting into it, I have a 69 dart that I need to find glass for . My question is will a 4 door windshield fit a 2 door or are they diferent from 2 and 4 door?
Thanks in advance

I may be off on this, but I always thought '67-'76 would all be the same... 2 or 4 door. As I said, I may be wrong.
This much I do know, Safelite has new ones, and gaskets, and will do them...
Reasonably priced, too!

I have a good used one here from a 69 dart 4 door PM me if interested

Hello I'm new to the relm of dodge and mopar but really getting into it, I have a 69 dart that I need to find glass for . My question is will a 4 door windshield fit a 2 door or are they diferent from 2 and 4 door?
Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

I believe not. 2dr hardtop and 4dr sedan are definitely different glass. What isn't clear is do you have a 2dr post sedan or a 2dr hardtop Dart? Becasue I don't know about the 2dr sedans...

Counting doors causes confusion so dont.
If there is a B-pillar post the glass is taller than no post models.

I believe not. 2dr hardtop and 4dr sedan are definitely different glass. What isn't clear is do you have a 2dr post sedan or a 2dr hardtop Dart? Becasue I don't know about the 2dr sedans...

This is true . 2 door and 4 door are not the same. I know this first hand.

Thanks for the replys. Its a 69 2 door hard top gt. I had a feeling it would the same like most other cars out there but I want to be sure so figured I would ask more knowledgeable people.

The car was taken apart and parts lost along the way still missing a lot of things. I have 2- 16 month old twin boys that I would like to teach them the way of wrenching one day so figured I have some time to collect parts . Little insite on the project

Thanks again

-
Back