Winning Mopar Style!!!

-

DentalDart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this guy is on here or FBBO but he is 100% winning in Mopar life! I am part of a couple of mopar facebook groups and he posted in one of the B Bodies groups. I checked out his profile which directs you to his collection website and man I was astounded.

The guy has 127 Dodge Chargers! That's amazing and these are some nice cars. I could only imagine having fraction of that in my collection and would be beyond amazed if it ever came to be a reality. Very rarely do dentists make enough... Maybe I should have chosen a different career in a different state with lower cost of living lol. Hows Georgia, maybe I should move there?

If it were me I'd probably have more than just charges in my collection but that's besides the point because what he has is just cool!

What's up with the Mopar hoarders, we all see them, the guys with tons of stupid nice Mopars in a random garage? How does one get to the level of having 10, 20, 50+ cars?

Ps- if you're here sorry for stealing your pictures and again I'm totally jealous!

Screenshot_20200308-132618_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200308-132603_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200308-132549_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200308-132539_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200308-132528_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200308-132508_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200308-132502_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200308-133606_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200308-133709_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
When your loaded, anything is possible..except maybe your health. One of my customers owns 40 resi properties and 10 commercial properties in So. Cal. Lives on the hill and drives a Bentley. Tells me anyone can do it: buy a property any way you can, and rent it out for more than the mortgage and taxes are on it. Use the property to leverage another loan and just keep going. Simple, eh? Hire a property management firm, share a little of your profit with them to run the show and just sit back and count the rent checks coming in. He made it sound so easy.

When your loaded, anything is possible..except maybe your health. One of my customers owns 40 resi properties and 10 commercial properties in So. Cal. Lives on the hill and drives a Bentley. Tells me anyone can do it: buy a property any way you can, and rent it out for more than the mortgage and taxes are on it. Use the property to leverage another loan and just keep going. Simple, eh? Hire a property management firm, share a little of your profit with them to run the show and just sit back and count the rent checks coming in. He made it sound so easy.

The super rich dentists I know do this. They make money in dentistry then use their profits to start buying real estate and then leverage profits/assets to acquire more.

The problem is getting the initial capital to do these things

He's a member on DC.com. Name escapes me at the moment.

I think I know that house in the first picture!! Looks just like one I used to drive past when I lived in Biloxi. I'll see if I can find it on Google Maps.

I'm very happy for the guy. I'm sure he worked hard to get to the point of being able to collect all of those. Nothing comes easy unless he won the lottery. I tried the business thing twice but both times closed both and moved for family.

-
Back