Winnipeg members.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Have any of you heard of, Boulevard street pounders, in Winnipeg.He has a 8 3/4 for sale.i found him on my face book.doing my home work.thanks guys.

There is a guy advertising for 8.75s on Kijiji for many years now. He buys a lot and sells a lot of used stuff. I have heard some good and some bad about him. I just can’t think of his name. It wasnt a business though. Not sure if this is the same guy or not. Kim

Well his name is jerry vondracek have talk just this morning.it makes me nervous e transfer when i know nothing about him.

If it wasnt for all this covid bs, it wouldnt be that big of a deal to drop in on the guy. But i avoid winnipeg like the plague.
There is a guy that had been selling diffs/parts for a few years on kijiji. Can you post a screen shot of the ad?

Well his name is jerry vondracek have talk just this morning.it makes me nervous e transfer when i know nothing about him.
Yup, that’s whom it is. He low balled me on gears and sure grips and 340s a few years and wants gold for his stuff. I personally got bad vibes from him. Kim

there ya go.

S9490001.JPG

Have any of you heard of, Boulevard street pounders, in Winnipeg.He has a 8 3/4 for sale.i found him on my face book.doing my home work.thanks guys.
I would hit up Tool Junkie right here on FABO, he lives in that area and would likely know or have heard of the seller. I don’t recognize the seller but Tool Junkies opinion would be enough for me. He is the real deal. Wealth of knowledge and straight up good guy.

I would hit up Tool Junkie right here on FABO, he lives in that area and would likely know or have heard of the seller. I don’t recognize the seller but Tool Junkies opinion would be enough for me. He is the real deal. Wealth of knowledge and straight up good guy.
worth a try

I’ve been Dealing with him for years , straight shooter . Great service . He’s doing a Dans 60 for me right now . I have NO plm recommending him .

That’s good to hear. I just didnt have that warm and fuzzy feeling when we tried to deal years ago. Kim

Last edited:
He very well could be. I know most ppl change for the better as they get older. Kim
Not me. I no longer restrain myself when someone needs to be told where to go.
Most times they deserve it.

I could check it out for you, is he shipping it for you?

-
Back