Winnipeg members.

-
Well the diff made it hear JEREY NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SHIP, he sent it in an open milk crate, now maybe he got a little pissed that someone told him about the thread about him on this site, we talk for a little bit over the phone he was not very happy.he did say that no one said any thing bad.if it was me shipping an expensive part i would of had it wrap in plastic, put in a bucket .beware.

Did u take a pic of this? That goes to show how little he cares. And this is a business. Another reason not to buy from him. I certainly hope u made out good with him. I shudder to think if there is a problem. Kim

Did u take a pic of this? That goes to show how little he cares. And this is a business. Another reason not to buy from him. I certainly hope u made out good with him. I shudder to think if there is a problem. Kim
no pic sorry, you nailed it.

I know that this thread is old but the problem is still current…. I have bought 2 used sets of gears from Jerry in the past and set them up myself with no issues. I wanted a set of 4.11 for a 9 inch Ford and all he had was new Yukon gears and a Yukon limited slip. I said go ahead and build it. Upon the first few drives a whine on decel developed. I spoke to Jerry who was polite as always but was not interested in fixing the problem or helping me fix the problem. So what I have learned is if you have a problem with something he sells you he will not help. I can also confirm that his shipping practices are subpar at best. My complete third member was in a bucket with some tape over it….. I will not deal with him anymore.

I know that this thread is old but the problem is still current…. I have bought 2 used sets of gears from Jerry in the past and set them up myself with no issues. I wanted a set of 4.11 for a 9 inch Ford and all he had was new Yukon gears and a Yukon limited slip. I said go ahead and build it. Upon the first few drives a whine on decel developed. I spoke to Jerry who was polite as always but was not interested in fixing the problem or helping me fix the problem. So what I have learned is if you have a problem with something he sells you he will not help. I can also confirm that his shipping practices are subpar at best. My complete third member was in a bucket with some tape over it….. I will not deal with him anymore.
Sorry about your grief, my rear pig was perfect, I hope this new pig is the same.and yes mine came in a bucket this time better than a Milk crate.

Sorry about your grief, my rear pig was perfect, I hope this new pig is the same.and yes mine came in a bucket this time better than a Milk crate.
I have no doubt that he knows what he is doing and can do good work…. That’s worth nothing to me if he doesn’t back his work after the sale. At the very least he could have walked me through diagnosing it on my workbench through Skype or whatever, at the very most he should have said ship it back and he would cover the cost to fix his mistakes. From now on I will just buy from Summit and do my own work!

-
Back