This was a few years ago. My 69 Valiant, 318, 8 3/4 3.73
3.jpg

My old Chrysler, 383 power, pics taken in 1996...that was my winter beater lol

Attachments

• scan0033.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 324
  • scan0034.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 310
My old 383 2bbl '67 Polara. Too bad my nephew missed most of the smoke in the second pic. :eek:ops:
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_7601 (Small).JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_7596 (Small).JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 320
Need more!!
Great pics, guys!

As soon as my Dart is back on it's on legs, I'll post something up...I have some ancient BFGs that are begging to be turned into smoke. :D

Love the rear view mirror look! That's awesome!

Thank you :colors: That was the day I drove home from the muffler shop
and had my dual manifolds piped up .. A great day for me

My old 57 Dodge Coronet :glasses7:

Attachments

• scan0016.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 255
Old pic but its the only one of me doing a burnout in my Satellite, this summer I will get some burnout vids of this car :D

Attachments

• scan0012.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 277
did this in september.. not long before I put the car away for winter..

[ame]http://youtu.be/DI-fLTB-Rn4[/ame]

Old pic but its the only one of me doing a burnout in my Satellite, this summer I will get some burnout vids of this car :D

If there is a burn out king here you would be him :D Don't be doing any
burn outs in my wagon :D

Have you looked to see if it is still there SpeedracerX :colors: :thumbrig: the black marks .

Those particular black marks are faded (but still visible) that spot is right in front of my good friend and fellow member Bob's (Mr B) garage.. So.. we renew the black marks quite frequently... His 68 Barracuda has marked that alley many times as has my Dart.. I will get more videos this summer! :burnout:

Further proof that something is very wrong with my 318 Duster. My biggest dirty-patch is a 10ft arc around a corner. :c

Awesome thread, though!! Except that you MN guys are making me homesick as hell.

- CK

wish i could find the one of my 06 dodge ram with the cummins doing a burn out

No burnout vid, but I did get something today in the mail that will allow me to do burnouts. A wilwood adjustable prop valve. hehehehe

I can't believe more people aren't posting here. It's the middle of winter, a lot of cars are stored, hearts are breaking every time it snows, and everybody is hungry for smoky car ****. We need more posts. Come on guys!

-
Back