Winter still with us

-
yeah,it's kinda shitty i the east right now... lol 6 ft of f'in snow and 1-2 storms a week,the old blower can hardly keep up...sooo what are you guys winnin' about???? :-({|=:-({|=

Winter sucks........
I shoveled my *** off last week so I could work on my Dart and now its near zero outside.I need a bigger garage if I am gonna made to stay here in the Notheast.

Attachments

• 000_2618.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 000_2646.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 93
yeah,it's kinda shitty i the east right now... lol 6 ft of f'in snow and 1-2 storms a week,the old blower can hardly keep up...sooo what are you guys winnin' about???? :-({|=:-({|=

I agree you poor guys on the East coast get it BAD! We here in Manitoba just seem to be always worrying about Spring Flooding these last few years. I am sick of snow! :angryfir:

It has been in the 70's here in N.C. the past 4 days with another day (Monday) expected high temp is 74 degrees.

Today its - 15,but still going to brave the cold and work on the Dart a tad.Time to install the new Legendary door panels,rear first.

Got some snow here last weekend. Worming back up now. Up to 38 now and the snow is melting already.

Well we had a beautiful week last week, 50's and 60's, snow melted, roads all dried up. Got the brand X out of storage on Friday and did some cruisin' Saturday and Sunday..then this morning woke up to 8 inches of fresh snow with another 6-9 on its way tonight. I'm ready for spring!

Its snowed here this morning... well about 3 flakes then the sun came out, but cold weather is heading this way:angry7:

you say it's coming east - so much for decent weather in sou-west N S. Damn that groundhog was ?&*#@ wrong

started getting this at 2.00 today its now 6.00 ind time
8.30 this morning rain ans hail and freezing rain semis overturned its a mess

Attachments

• Picture 212.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 213.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 66
I don't Know what i started with that thermometer picture but screw it i am leaving for Jamaica in a couple of weeks, Going to play in a baseball tourney.

-
Back