Winter's over- what did you get done?

-
Damn Younggun, nice work. Everything looks great. Did you buy an aftermarket harness or your own wiring???? DAMN!!!!!!

Damn Younggun, nice work. Everything looks great. Did you buy an aftermarket harness or your own wiring???? DAMN!!!!!!

It is a painless wiriing part # 10307. Its a univeral kit for a street rod. My car has no heater,wipers or stereo. I also have all auto meter gauges so it was a no brainer to rewire the car from scratch versus butchering the already compromised factory harness. I had never done any wiring prior to this project. with this site and its members i now know that i can accomplish anything. lol.

All new front and rear poly bushings.
replaced ball joints and tie rods.
New front brakes and shocks.
New front tires.
Installed fabbed aluminum valve covers.
Fabbed brackets and installed Recaro Sport two tone seats.
Hurst Promatic 2 installed
Replaced the 3 speed wiper assembly with a fully funtional one.

AND drove the piss out of it all winter. :)

Great job everyone!! I got a little done. Changed my hood grill and bumper back to 72 some one put 73 parts on it, dropped in the new 360, new bucket seats, new dash, custom door panels, breaks, wheel bearings, new carpet and headliner, hub caps, 360 call outs, built a front spoiler from sheet metal. There is probably more lol but to be fair I got my duster in October so motivation was strong.

Attachments

• IMG_20130409_163019.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 87
In Nov. pulled the bucket seats out had the bench seat recovered and the headrests rebuilt finished in early Jan. still to cold in my unheated garage to work on it and also had the ins. panel out and repaired some wires and installed a reverse light on the dash. I am ashamed to admit it but it is still in pieces. It is getting harder to get motivated to work on it when you are old and not feeling all that good.

younggun beer is loaded! i like how used a peice of conduit to go from the fire wall to the fan controller

Now let everyone know what you got done!!

Nothing. Well, to be honest.....I'm on both a "pay-off-all-credit-cards-to-zero-balance" AND "establish-a-rainy-day-fund" trip right now that's pretty much murder on the car projects.

younggun beer is loaded! i like how used a peice of conduit to go from the fire wall to the fan controller

thanks man. necessity breeds ingenuity. It was the cheapest way i could find to hide the wires.

just an FYI....... if the car can still move under its own power then there isnt enough beer in there. lol

thanks man. necessity breeds ingenuity. It was the cheapest way i could find to hide the wires.

just an FYI....... if the car can still move under its own power then there isnt enough beer in there. lol

if moves under its own power you don't have to load just go buy more!
here are some pic's from my winter project
img_1041.jpg

img_1221.jpg

oh and rebuilding my daily that my crashed
img_0995.jpg

img_0941.jpg

being fixed and then the before

-
Back