-
Status
Not open for further replies.

csx452

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have an A body wiper arm for a 68 Dart. It would say 15 A on the flat part of the arm. My 68 GT has one A body arm and one B body arm so one wiper hits the top windshield moulding.
Thanks,
Frank

Anyone have an A body wiper arm for a 68 Dart. It would say 15 A on the flat part of the arm. My 68 GT has one A body arm and one B body arm so one wiper hits the top windshield moulding.
Thanks,
Frank

dose one of urs bend a little off straight and then one straight? cuz mine does the same thing on the drivers side

1022091458.jpg

dose one of urs bend a little off straight and then one straight? cuz mine does the same thing on the drivers side

Not sure. The car is at my buddies garage, but you can tell if you have the wrong one by looking at the flat part of the arm. 15A for A bodies and 15B for B bodies.

Thanks,
Frank

I have a few A's and B's. The B's are 3/4" longer. PM me.

A wiper arm is on it's way to me from SGBARRACUDA. Thanks Roy. Thanks also to everyone else who offered to help. This is a great forum.
Frank

A wiper arm is on it's way to me from SGBARRACUDA. Thanks Roy. Thanks also to everyone else who offered to help. This is a great forum.
Frank

Hey Frank I put it in the mail, First Class mail today, says you should have it in 2-3 days. Thanks-----Roy

Hey Frank I put it in the mail, First Class mail today, says you should have it in 2-3 days. Thanks-----Roy

I got it this morning. It looks great. Thanks a million. Now I can actually clear my windshield properly. LOL!!!
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back