Not open for further replies.

crewchief

A & P Mechanic
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone know where I can find the old style 18-inch wiper blade refills that fit the old stainless blades?

New wiper blades do not offer replaceable refills especially those that fit the old stainless frames.

Sorry boys, searching for my brother-in-laws Lil' Red Express.

Ok. I called Anco (still using the name but it's a Trico company).
The customer support was good.
Your 18" is no longer in production as just a rubber refill, the term that we knew from years ago.
-Their term, "refill" comes with the "painted silver metallic" housing AND rubber blade.
-The term ARM is the part that goes to the wiper transmission.

So, Trico # 33183. The last digit denotes that this 18" blade is for a 3/16" side pin mount.
Napa# 61833 is the same exact product, made with Napa's number.

Last edited:
Also, for those A body guys searching for the 15 inch Wiper blades for their Darts etc.
Same situation, no more rubber refills being produced by them, blade has painted silver metallic housing and rubber.
Trico # 33150, the last digit denotes the 7mm straight bayonett attachment.
Napa # 61533.
Good luck fellas,
Joe

Last edited:
Check classic they have refills for some applications.

Also, for those A body guys searching for the 15 inch Wiper blades for their Darts etc.
Same situation, no more rubber refills being produced, blade has painted silver metallic housing and rubber

Bought my red dot refills there, fit perfectly.
(The black chunk on the refill is just a shipping part that comes off)
Screenshot_20210813-153901.png

Was able to order Refills for a '91 Buick Century through Advance Auto. TRICO brand. Yes the Century is pretty much a "carry over" type of vehicle, it still used more durable and serviceable parts that were commonplace in the seventies.

Thanks for all the input guys, it has been passed along to my brother-in-law. You've given him some good options.

I bought for my Valiant a couple years ago complete blades and took the rubbers out of them and they slid right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back