WIPER BLADE REPLACEMENT

-

WAYNE0

Reaction score
I have a 67 barracuda and i need to replace the wiper blades. I want to replace them with a newer aftermarket blade. First of all i dont know the originals come off the arms & has anyone done this ?

I've done this a few months ago. The blades were shot.
My wiper arms are the original Anco "red dot"
Anco1.JPG
The red dot allows to completely disassemble the arm
Then it's very easy to refill with new blades. I used chinese made inexpensive ones and it doen't matter as my Demon never see the rain :)

I've done this a few months ago. The blades were shot.
My wiper arms are the original Anco "red dot"
View attachment 1716127052
The red dot allows to completely disassemble the arm
Then it's very easy to refill with new blades. I used chinese made inexpensive ones and it doen't matter as my Demon never see the rain :)
Where did you find the blades? Thank you.

I just ordered a pair from advance auto they were the only ones that can get them

I had replaced my blades a coupla yrs ago with ugly newer style blades cuz I couldn't find any stock style at that time .
It kept popping up when I ordered from Amazon for rediculous prices, so last week I phone my local parts store with the Trico #, there were 3 avail at 3 diff locations, @ less than $20 Can each, I have to go pick them up .
Good luck .

There's nothing on the market today that's better than the original arms they came with. I would simply get blade refills and be done with it. Nobody and I mean NOBODY sells stainless wiper arms. There's nothing that even compares to the quality of the original. I wouldn't even think of changing them out.

Yep thats what i did
There's nothing on the market today that's better than the original arms they came with. I would simply get blade refills and be done with it. Nobody and I mean NOBODY sells stainless wiper arms. There's nothing that even compares to the quality of the original. I wouldn't even think of changing them out.

-
Back