Wiper Wiring

-

carpart67

Reaction score
I need a hand with my windshield wiper wiring in my 67 Barracuda. The wipers currently work, with a slow and fast 2 speed operation. However I noticed something out of place.

I removed the bulkhead connector. There is a terminal in the "d" slot of the bulkhead on the interior side, but the engine side of the connector has no terminal in this spot and looks like it was overheated at one point in time. According to the diagram this should be a dark green wire that runs to the wiper motor.

Does anyone know where this green wire would go on the wiper motor? I currently have 3 wires running to the wiper motor. These wires are coming from the "a", "b", and "c" terminals. I haven't had the chance to untape the harness to see if there are splices in it, but there are but connectors hooked to the wires just before the wiper motor.

Is there a place that I can find an in depth diagram of the wiper motor and where each wire is supposed to go? Any help would be appreciated.

67BarracudaA.jpg

67BarracudaB.jpg

there were 2 speed and 3 speed wipers available. Yours may have been changed from 3 speed to 2 speed at some point.

-
Back