Wire diagram for Pro Comp PC2032 rev limiter

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Anyone have a diagram for this POS before I throw the damn thing in the trash?
I bought the 2 stage limiter brand new and they sent me the wrong one.
The picture and description were of a knob adjustable 2 stage rev limiter, and what they sent was the pill type.
I sent them the picture right off their website but they said the one that was adjustable by the knobs didn't exist.
Well, this left me a bit annoyed with these guys and when I asked about directions (since NONE came with it) and what the deal was with the limiter not coming with any pills (which was never mentioned) they sent every possible RPM pill from 4,500 to 8,000 and still no wiring instructions.
I have searched the internet, their websites, and even emailed them with zero information or instructions for wiring it.

Unless someone happens to have, or knows where to get the instructions this useless POS is going in the trash.

Thanks for nothing Pro Comp/Speedmaster.
Never again.

Anyone have a diagram for this POS before I throw the damn thing in the trash?
I bought the 2 stage limiter brand new and they sent me the wrong one.
The picture and description were of a knob adjustable 2 stage rev limiter, and what they sent was the pill type.
I sent them the picture right off their website but they said the one that was adjustable by the knobs didn't exist.
Well, this left me a bit annoyed with these guys and when I asked about directions (since NONE came with it) and what the deal was with the limiter not coming with any pills (which was never mentioned) they sent every possible RPM pill from 4,500 to 8,000 and still no wiring instructions.
I have searched the internet, their websites, and even emailed them with zero information or instructions for wiring it.

Unless someone happens to have, or knows where to get the instructions this useless POS is going in the trash.

Thanks for nothing Pro Comp/Speedmaster.
Never again.

Trash it in my trash.

1141w portland street
PHX az 85007.

:thumbsup:

Is pro comp one of the Chinesium companies?

If it's Chinese it doesn't really matter how you connect the wires, because it's most likely entirely empty inside... :D

img332.jpg

not sure if its the same unit

View attachment 1715032680

not sure if its the same unit

That is close, but the one I have does not have any loops to cut and has two black wires.
One large black and one small. (all coming out of the box in the same place)
Thank you for taking the time to find it, but where did you get it as I can't find anything but pictures of the stupid things.

The blue one is what I ordered and the red one is what they sent (both 2032 part number)
Funny that even in the description on this page it says no expensive pills "just dial in the limit"
Procomp Electronic Rev Limiter Two Stage | Ignition Boxes & Systems | Ignition & Electrical | Mustang | MustangsUnlimited.com

But it is exactly the one I have that takes pills, and when I sent them the picture of the one with the knobs they said it didn't exist and couldn't explain why the picture was on their website.

The 2031 part number has the small black wire as well as a large black, exactly like the one I have.
WHACKED I TELL YOU, WHACKED. :D

2032knobs.jpg

Procomp.jpg

View attachment 1715032698

I knew I had one just had to find it

Hey thank you dammit. :D
Now I feel like I have to use it.

I suspected the small black was for the two stage, but wasn't sure.
The small wire was the only difference I could see between the single stage and this one.

Thanks for the info Brian.

I still might throw it in the trash though, since I see no provision for selecting the number of cylinders.
Mine has nothing on the other end like wires to cut, or a dial to select anywhere.
I'd feel better about it if it said not to cut anything for 8 cylinders.
Doesn't even say which pill socket is for which stage.

Last edited:
I have used the 2031 and they work great I will have to look at the 2032
my friend put one in his car but never said how it worked, I will have to ask him about it.

-
Back