Wiring Harness

-

fastmopar

fastmopar06
Reaction score
I put this in the Electrical section. No response yet. Thought I'd put it here and see if someone can help.

I need a picture or diagram of the engine bay wiring harness identifying what gets connected to what.

I stripped the engine bay about three years ago to paint it. Now everything is kind of fuzzy as to where all the connections go.:-D:-D:-D

Anybody out there have something that would help?

Thanks,

fastmopar

help us out with what year and car and options on your car,for starters on a body there are four pieces of harness for under the hood,wiper motor,headlight,charging and engine monitoring(gauges)and for the starter motor and battery.each piece of the first three plug into the bulkhead connector and will only fit the place where they go to because of the way they plug onto that connector.wiper and engine monitoring harness get's plugged in and go to the rt(pass side of the car) and have clips that fasten to the pinch weld on the firewall then travel forward on top of the intake manifold and hook up to the op sending unit,coil,and then to the alt main and field wire/s and the water temp sending unit.the headlight system goes to the lt side of the engine compartment and attaches to the fender apron with plastic wire holders.the wire start at the ballast resister then on the the voltage regulator then down to the brake proportioning valve,washer bottle,starter relay then thru the radiator support and a lt turn to feed lt headlight and marker light (optional fender mounted turn indicators)and a rt turn across the radiator support to the horns then to the rt side headlamp and marker lights etc.did the best I could with the pic I had handy Hope is helpful.

wiringmessroadmapthingie.JPG

you can go to mymopar.com, they have almost all the wiring diagrams for all makes. Or on ebay someone is selling some in color that have been laminated

-
Back