Wish me luck, going in for a colonoscopy.

-
I here by wish you luck and plenty of it. Better to have more than needed for no damn reason except to have a lot of it. Kind of like HP in a race.

Enjoy the drugs, recovery is a bummer.

Had one about a year & a half ago. The crap you have to drink (& all of the crap coming out) is the worst part. They put me on the table, started the IV, Said a few things to me & I answered something. Next thing I knew they were telling me they were done. Can't remember a thing.

Just the thought of it sounds......... I can't sit anymore..........

Of course, just getting my blood drawn is enough to make me pass out.

Just had it done a month ago. Like was said, they put the IV in and asked me something that I don't even remember and the next thing I knew it was over and I was okay. A perfect a-hole!! One thing is for sure, the post amnesia is a trip. Everything after I woke up till I got home was a blur. But after I slept off the drugs, I sure was hungry! Wolfed down a large sub and a couple pieces of pizza.

The procedure aint squat..LOL..compared to the cleanout the night before. Just goes to show you that we really are all full of s@#t!

Relax, it won't be that bad and the best part is being told afterwards that everything up there is okay.

For some strange reason, I'm reminded of Ace Ventura ... "The man with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle." (Sorry, I had to.)

Best of luck tomorrow Brian! I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll be laughing about all of this soon.

a proceedure that is becoming quite common place and with good reason.
I am sure the proceedure will be nothing like "we all invision" it to be.
Hopes to all going well.

-RPM

Like everybody says, you won't remember much about it except the buzz. Here's hoping they come up empty.

I am not much of a luck type person but I will wish you all the best and say a prayer for a great end result bud. Good luck and hope all goes smooth.

No big thing. I've had a few and it aint no thang. Do this for me though. When i went in, my wife works with these gals and i see them every day, and was laying on the table before i went out, you know your lying on you side, i ask the gals if they would prefer that my bag be in the front or the back. They loved it. Ask em. Really, i'd like to do some of that clean out stuff every six months. It will sure clean you out. Cant get very far away from the outhouse. Man up. You'll be alright.

I go June 1st. for my first pipe-job.... :angry7:

After all the crazy things I've done in my life (so far....) I doubt this will be a big deal. And as gruesome as the "clean out" is, I hear the recovery can be hilarious. During the procedure you ingest a bit of air, which can be amusing to expell. Something along the lines of pulling the air horn on a tractor-trailer.... :toothy10:

Good luck... 8)

Better to know that all is well. Colon cancer is a very bad deal.

Here's hoping that all is good. :)

The test is a little weird, granted....been there.....BUT, you probably won't remember a thing about it.

That sodium solution is a gas, ain't it? You talk about a flush. Sheeeeeesh! 8)

You'll be fine. Hang in there.

Good luck with your procedure, I have been through approx. 15 procedures myself due to colon cancer ,removal of large intestine and reconstruction of small intestine. I feel for you and like everyone else said the prep is the worst part. Once the medicine hits your fine , they dope you up almost enough to make you want to ride in a chevy!

Wishing you well,
I have been through approx. 15 of these procedures myself. Due to colon cancer and removal of large intestine along with total reconstuction of small intestinses. Like everyone has told you the prep is the worst part. Your 60 Ft. times to the bathroom will amaze you and they dope you up enough to almost make you want to ride in a chevy ! good luck

I am do to have this dun to. I feel better learning more about what to expect.I am a greens and fish man myself ,But I do love a steak know and then =P~ Spinach and eggs twice a day for two days can sure do a good job:bootysha:.:-D
I wonder when he will be back with us? He must be there know.
Time for me to man up and tell my dr to get it in the works, Thank you all for the good info.:read2:

-
Back