Wish me luck

-
Im not to smart with these dam computers so I have my daughter today doing a video and shes going to do all the hard work..LOL. I mean link it here, I can be such a dum ***. Today im going to try and instal the shifter, hopefully it will be done so I can move her out and off to welding. Person didn't show in regards to the Ram, no biggy. They had freezing rain in there area and didn't want to chance it...........will keep all informed and again thank you all very much. Hopefully the back holds up.

Some pics of the weekend. Gas tank in not completely painted. Top half done and mat installed as well as sending unit. As you can see still work needed to do on the bottom rear of car. Shifters in and mocked up enough to work and get the car out for welding..........Right now backs not to good. Trying to get some of this ice gone.

Attachments

• HPIM0136 (640x480).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 132
  • HPIM0137 (640x480).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 129
  • HPIM0138 (640x480).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 114
Some pics of the weekend. Gas tank in not completely painted. Top half done and mat installed as well as sending unit. As you can see still work needed to do on the bottom rear of car. Shifters in and mocked up enough to work and get the car out for welding..........Right now backs not to good. Trying to get some of this ice gone.

Looking good Edd!! Take it easy on the back...:cheers:

-
Back