Wish me luck

-

dusterdon

Reaction score
Going to look at a set of 1 7/8 TTi headers for my 383 duster in an hour. Supposedly coated, 2 years old and in great shape. He wants $400 but sounds like he'd take $350. Beats the hell out of $700.

Just looked at the TTi website. The 1 7/8" say they don't fit a bodies, but this guy said he had them on a 440 dart. the 1 3/4" fit and the 2" fit. guess I'll have some measuring to do.

got em. they're the 1 3/4" but in chrome, not coated. Look like new $350. I should be able to sell my Schu's for around that.

Let us know how the installation of the TTI's go, things like having to remove steering components, time to install. I'm interested if I change from Schumachers to TTI's also have you got power steering in the Duster.

Terry

Manual steering, but not going to install until the new motor goes in this spring. Shouldn't be too bad that way.

I have fenderwell headers on my 440 Duster and want to get something else. Would those Schumachers fit on my car? and would you want to sell them dusterdon?

I will be selling them, but I won't be pulling the motor out till it warms up a little. Probably going to try to sell the whole exhaust ( 2.5" with welded in "H" pipe and flowmasters and turndowns that end at the axle). Want to put 3" with "X" pipe and maybe tailpipes all the way back and 3" tips. My old exhaust should bolt on a 383-400 car, Wouldn't fit a 440 car without mods.

-
Back