WIW 15X7 Steelies?

-

73DartSport340

Reaction score
Got a set of painted(B3 Blue) steelies that im getting ready to clear out of taking up room in my shed. good shape no major damage. Was going to put them on my 69 RoadRunner till I sold it and got the Dart Sport. I will try to get a picture up. I wish the nice color showed up on these better but it looks almost like primer instead of B3 Blue :(..well anyways here they are.

551979.jpg

Btt someone must have a clue. I dont as I picked them up in a trade of some other rims and parts swap..

great..I was thinking of going between $100-125 I just wanted to be sure I was not getting ripped :).

I think I paid $75 for the last set I bough and they werent as nice. If I wasnt broke this month I would buy them from you.

yeah, lol they have been setting in the shed now for going on 3 years. Wanted them for the RoadRunner I sold...the A body was just a better car as far as not needing stuff done to it thus more affordable for a "average" guy :) . Now they just take up space and I don't plan on getting another B Body so they are just kinda taking up space.

I think if I get anything else its gonna be a 87 Buick GN(thats the car that the kids drooled over when I was in school :) ) or a 67 Fairlane 390 4 speed or a 65 or so Mercury Comet or something like that :).

-
Back