WIW 340 exhaust manifolds

-

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Asking for a friend who doesn't use a computer. He has a set of 1969 dated 340 exhaust manifolds. Someone is wanting to buy them but he doesn't know what to ask for them. He isn't looking to get rich on them but he would like to get enough out of them so he could replace them if necessary.
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA,
Dallas

id say 350.00 needing to be blasted, and 450-475 if they are bare,a nd clean, with a working flapper

Sorry, I had a brain fart when I posted the WIW and forgot that he told me the flapper was gone and the holes for the flapper rod had been spotted closed. There are no cracks, though.
If this affects the prices quoted please let me know.
Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. I'll let him know what everyone says in a couple of days.
Dallas

I bought this set for $325.00 recently......

Attachments

• 100_3570 (1).jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 104
FYI....flappers are typically JUNK and cause huge issues due to binding & staying closed.....sorry but any set of manifolds that HAS one is worth FAR less to me! Nothing but crap! if you are building concours....go for it....if you are building a street rod or stock lookin crusier TOSS THE FLAP they were put there so you can start your car in the cold season, they are completely UN-NECESSARY in warm weather and most classics are ONLY driven when its nice...hence flaps on manifolds are useless and typically present more hassle then they are worth.
my 2 centavos

-
Back