WIW: 63 dart

-

CrazyPete

Reaction score
project car decent shape mostly primer comes with a 360, 4 speed and a 8 3/4 wont drive no title but maybe i can get one....so whats it worth?

Afraid to say it but its not worth even scrap weight so you should send it to me for proper disposal. I mean really who wants a big v8 4 speed car like that? LOL! I have no idea what it might be worth but I can say it would be worth more with a valid title. Pictures might help throw a price around as well. Any other info you can provide might get some more responses too.

the 4 speed and rear came from a wrecked 69 gts the 360 is a 2 bbl engine the car is pretty straight a lil rust in the rear but not much at all i want the car just for the rear end he want 600 for all of it i figured i just part the car out or just park it

I would think you could easily part out $600 worth and get the rear end for free. Hard to say with big heavy parts you need to be close to who wants them. Pictures may help those looking for parts to see what is on the car too. I'm always on the prowl for parts so let us know if it is a 2 or 4 door and what model it is like a 170, 270, or GT. You may be able to get the parts potentially sold before you even buy the car.

-
Back