WNY Mopars, Mopar Day 6/23

-
Is the WNY Mopars Club still in existence? Their website and facebook pages haven't been touched since January. I emailed everyone on their contact list and never got a response.
I am about to reignite the club myself if it's dead.

WNY Mopars is alive and well. Don't know why no one gets back to you when you ask questions. The website is wnymopars.org and you have to register to use it. Always on the lookout for new members, especially active ones.

I was at their car show at evans angola state park over the weekend. Pretty good show and a great day weather wise!

WNY Mopars is alive and well. Don't know why no one gets back to you when you ask questions. The website is wnymopars.org and you have to register to use it. Always on the lookout for new members, especially active ones.

The registration link has been disabled for months that I know of. I've met a lot of Mopar owners over the summer at various shows and we have all been asking why there isn't an active Mopar club in the area? Some have heard of WNY Mopars and reference it as a club that used to be around years ago. I also met a few guys that were previous members that told me it died out and is no longer around. Any further information on who is running the club would be helpful. I know of at least 20 guys looking to join.

Wnymopars.org domain name is for sale. Must not be a valid site anymore.

Anyways, if someone starts a WNY MOPAR group/club, I'll be sure to join.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 321
Wnymopars.org domain name is for sale. Must not be a valid site anymore.

Anyways, if someone starts a WNY MOPAR group/club, I'll be sure to join.

wnymopars.org is not available. I just checked through go daddy. I also see that wnymopars has a scheduled event at Lancaster Speedway on June 16th. Since my last post I have run into additional previous members who also claim the club no longer exist. I am borderline on kicking off a new revised MOPAR Club myself. If anyone here is interested, send me a PM or comment in this post.

hope i get to meet some of you guy's at the adirondack national car show in Lake George Ny. WE will be in the show again this year.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 302
  • 001.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 308
WNY Mopars is alive and well.

I found the website was pulled down because if cost. Pretty disappointing as anyone wanting info would turn to the website first

Mopar day this year at Lancaster speedway is June 14, 2015

Well that's great news! Other than the Lancaster speedway event do they have any meets scheduled for this year? Please post their contact information for any of us who want to join and receive news letters, etc. Thanks for hunting them down. Looking forward to more info.

WNY Mopars also sponsors the Tomato Fest at Angola State Park. Its Aug 29, 2015 registration starts at 9am

-
Back