Women of Mopar

-
Yep I remember this being Posted before. C you should be included also not enough women in our hobby. I am glad to see it growing.

Sorry about the Repost,but hell a little more exposure never hurt !!Besides,it's a great pic of her !!!

Sorry about the Repost,but hell a little more exposure never hurt !!Besides,it's a great pic of her !!!

I agree and I have seen your car it is great. And yes thee exposure always help. I hope more women here will take a more active role like Leanne and yourself. It seems to be working because we have one young lady here that is doing a Barracuda vert with her Dad. Great traditions being passed along no matter the sex, it's great.

And this is the year I will finnely meet Leanna and 6pakC in Indiana along with other members :eek:ccasion: I will be at Tony Feilds and co-pilot'en his Barracuda at Monster Mopar this year :happy7:

Hey, I know her!!! :-D

Thanks for bringing this around again 6pakattack, and for the compliment as well <curtsey>. It's cool to see the article is still available online; I thought once the May issue was replaced with June it would be gone forever.

Mike, I've been looking forward to meeting you, Tony, Geoff and the Amazing Nella, Eddie aka Motopsycho, C and Bob and everyone else for so long now that it's tough to put into words, and still hard to believe I'm really going! It's an honor to get to hang out with a bunch of legends.

Now if Tony'll just lemme drive once ............... :-D

Yes, that's Spaz's awesome Cuda ... but he'd probably look at you funny for adding him to the Women of Mopar thread.

<< duckin and hiding behind a fender >>

Hey, I know her!!! :-D

Thanks for bringing this around again 6pakattack, and for the compliment as well <curtsey>. It's cool to see the article is still available online; I thought once the May issue was replaced with June it would be gone forever.

Mike, I've been looking forward to meeting you, Tony, Geoff and the Amazing Nella, Eddie aka Motopsycho, C and Bob and everyone else for so long now that it's tough to put into words, and still hard to believe I'm really going! It's an honor to get to hang out with a bunch of legends.

Now if Tony'll just lemme drive once ............... :-D

I was counting on it Leanna!

I figured you and Mike could do the driving and I would get to ride for a change. My wife Thelma doesn't drive it...no power steering.

I was counting on it Leanna!

I figured you and Mike could do the driving and I would get to ride for a change. My wife Thelma doesn't drive it...no power steering.

Me first :wav::blob: me first :wav::blob:

Opp's:shaking2: I almost forgot my manners :colors: Ladies first :hello2:

-
Back