Women

-

Avispa

Reaction score
Women have the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is just the beginning of another argument.
A married man should forget his past mistakes, no sense in both of You remembering the same thing.

I always let her have the last word. The last word is not winning, it's just the last word.
My wife trys to start arguments, but I think women don't know how to argue. When discord comes, they just want to fight, and they're always poised to pounce; there's no warning, no grace period, it's from zero to ten; hammer-time! I usually see it coming and just walk away. So she has a lotta pictures in her memory of my backside. But what she does not have is a bag of ammunition, of all the harsh words I ever spoke to her, or all the times, in her opinion, that I was wrong .
She never asks why I walk away. Instead, she turns it into a statement of fact, like " You're always walking away."
Someday, maybe, she will ask me why I walk away, but I'm not waiting for it.
I always let her have the last word. The last word is not winning, it's just the last word.

Women want a relationship without the complication of unnecessary sex, men want sex without the complication of an unnecessary relationship

When my wife or I see discord coming, we agree to disagree & leave it at that. It's worked for us for almost 20 years.

Women get thrown into one big assumption, when in reality, each one is different and wants different things from relationships. Each one was brought up differently, in different cultures which often mold her norms and what she wants from life.

I’m of the belief system” it’s easier to ask for forgiveness then ask for permission “

This has worked for me 34 years.
Just look in my garage !

D3EF03DD-7897-476C-A3E8-6C27B732777C.gif

Warning Will Robinson!

Women get thrown into one big assumption, when in reality, each one is different and wants different things from relationships. Each one was brought up differently, in different cultures which often mold her norms and what she wants from life.

isn't it amazing, they can all be so different and yet all be wrong?

poke.gif

My wife trys to start arguments, but I think women don't know how to argue. When discord comes, they just want to fight, and they're always poised to pounce; there's no warning, no grace period, it's from zero to ten; hammer-time! I usually see it coming and just walk away. So she has a lotta pictures in her memory of my backside. But what she does not have is a bag of ammunition, of all the harsh words I ever spoke to her, or all the times, in her opinion, that I was wrong .
She never asks why I walk away. Instead, she turns it into a statement of fact, like " You're always walking away."
Someday, maybe, she will ask me why I walk away, but I'm not waiting for it.

This belongs in the things to teach your sons and daughters, not in the jokes and funny stuff.

Wise words, thank you.

my wife and I have been married going on 11 years now and make no mistake we had battle Royals that the UFC has nothing on not physical I say but very intense and things have gotten broke. But I have found that most women are driven by emotion and can be hurt very easily, men are more prideful in their stance. There is nothing wrong with either side it's just worth remembering when things get heated. you want to be right or do you want to be happy !:BangHead:

my wife and I have been married going on 11 years now and make no mistake we had battle Royals that the UFC has nothing on not physical I say but very intense and things have gotten broke. But I have found that most women are driven by emotion and can be hurt very easily, men are more prideful in their stance. There is nothing wrong with either side it's just worth remembering when things get heated. you want to be right or do you want to be happy !:BangHead:
We've been married 47 years and of course we have had arguments but in the end is it worth it? Sure it clears the air but we've never ever let the sun go down on an argument. Sometimes you have to agree to disagree. Saying "Yes Dear" helps as well lol

Both.

3 x divorced......
And loving it....
My mopars don't argue or tell me what to do...or give me lists of chores....
Kids have grown up....
Moved to a very small town...
2 trips a year to the USA to satisfy my mopar fetish.....life is great.

I disagreed with my girlfriend about not putting out recycling til I was good and ready, she said that was a fight. :realcrazy: Guess I had a different version of what a fight is supposed to be.

Last edited:
Definition of true love: "Lock your wife(girl friend) and your dog in the trunk of your Mopar, go to town and have breakfast, come back 2 hours later and open the trunk, see which one is happy to see you." That is the definition of true love!

Definition of true love: "Lock your wife(girl friend) and your dog in the trunk of your Mopar, go to town and have breakfast, come back 2 hours later and open the trunk, see which one is happy to see you." That is the definition of true love!

LMFAO

My gf/wife and I had one of those "relationship talks" the other day where I sat down and listened to her for a few hours... :BangHead:

I guess that's what they mean when they say that you are "spoken for".... :rolleyes:

I disagreed with my girlfriend about not putting out recycling til I was good and ready, she said that was a fight. :realcrazy: Guess I had a different version of what a fight is supposed to be.

Well I'm not happy that happens to someone else as well, but at least I know someone understands.:D
I just laugh and tell her she apparently doesn't have a clue what a fight with me is.
(obviously she doesn't remember what sometimes happened when she used to drink):rolleyes:

I let her have her way 99.9 percent of the time, but when I decide "F that" I mean it.

My wife and I have been married for 30 years this coming February. I tried something at the very beginning that seems to have worked, and I have since wondered why other men have not tried this. Immediately following our wedding, I looked her in the eye, stomped my foot down, and with the sternest look I could muster said " Get this and get it straight! From here on out, YOU'RE the boss!". 30 years, still working!

-
Back