won 1st today at the track

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
took all 3 cars to the track yesterday for a weekend nostalgia shootout. i ended up winning 1st with my dart. ran a 10.55 at 128 to take the win against a camaro. had a blast. drank a bit too much last night. did not really feel like racing this morning. but made it through and ended up beeing worth every penny. was damn hot. a guy said the heat index was about 124 deg.

Congratulations 74360duster :cheers: A day like that will be hard to forget :happy10::happy10:
Where was the track at ? It's way to easy to have a few to many when you have a great day. Thank you for taking the Chebby out for us :-D

Sweet congrats. way to rep the mopars.

hey i sold my 74 360 duster to a guy named mel in red deer. have you ever seen the car or know him. it is red/orange with white half vinyl top, white stripes, rallys, cruise, a/c, spacesaver rear seat, crank moonroof. pretty awesome car. just wondering if you have seen it anywhere. i really miss that car

Congratulations 74360duster :cheers: A day like that will be hard to forget :happy10::happy10:
Where was the track at ? It's way to easy to have a few to many when you have a great day. Thank you for taking the Chebby out for us :-D

kcir in kansas city, mo. we took up 3 mopars and did not fair as well with the other too. just got the other 2 running thursday night. 1 of them ran a 11.16 and the other ran a 12.72, had a great time. will be there again in sept. for the muscle car reunion. should be over 3-400 cars. Don Garlits will be there. has been at the last 3. met him last time

Ya i just might have. i'll have to keep an eye out for it.if i see it i'll take some pics and post them. what's the specs on your dart..i have a 71 i'am in the middle of stripping down.

Ya i just might have. i'll have to keep an eye out for it.if i see it i'll take some pics and post them. what's the specs on your dart..i have a 71 i'am in the middle of stripping down.

if you see it tell him jeremy said hello. and that i was the one he bought the car from last year, dart has a 12.1 roller .030 over 440, with an automatic. running 4.10 gears, 29.5-10.5 slicks. foot brake launching at 1900 rpm. car lifts the front about 10 inches. and runs 1.42 60 fts. would probably be pretty mean with a transbrake, but not wanting to tear anything up. i guess it is fast enough. still a full steel car minus the interior.

will do. Sounds like on bad *** dart. i plan on put in a 6.1L hemi board and stroked to 426 then turbos or blower not sure yet. trans is still up in the air ,going to update suspension disk brakes you know the whole nine.i'll start a thread soon.

kcir in kansas city, mo. we took up 3 mopars and did not fair as well with the other too. just got the other 2 running thursday night. 1 of them ran a 11.16 and the other ran a 12.72, had a great time. will be there again in sept. for the muscle car reunion. should be over 3-400 cars. Don Garlits will be there. has been at the last 3. met him last time
I am going to mapquest that track and see how far away it is, sounds like I need to show up and see my old friend Don G. I use to mow his yard in Sefner Fla back in the day. I seen him in Memphis and walked with him and his right hand man to his trailor, he burned his fingers that day and he said he was tickled to see me again Don can barely hear anymore. But he still is going strong. I lived in Dover about 8 miles from his home one time a year for 8 years. Yep I need to find this track before September for the muscle car reunion :cheers: He was running a fully aspirated dragster last time I seen him in Memphis about 2001 I think. Thank you and congratulations on a memorable Strongend :cheers:

last year he was running one of his drag pak 2010 dodge challengers. the white and black one. pretty cool car. i forgot what it ran. low 10's i believe.would be fun to hang out. could bring small block. there were lots of mopars. last year. we camp out, drink and bbq. lots of fun. you and anyone else are more than welcome to come up and race and hang out with my group. should be about 30 people in my group there.
here is a link to the sept. event at kansas city, mo
http://www.musclecarreunion.com/news.htm

-
Back