Wonder why he cant sell this duster?

-
how is it a shame? that is one bad *** ride. i do not think that it is not selling because of the power plant, but rather the economy.

1700 hp is 1700 hp.....the powerplant is not the problem, the economy is.....any of the people that have a problem with the power plant have a record setting ride????

1700 hp is 1700 hp.....the powerplant is not the problem, the economy is.....any of the people that have a problem with the power plant have a record setting ride????

lol, i def. do not have a problem with it

i would just buy it and swap the motor and trans! make ur miney back off the chevy stuff and build a nasty hemi!!

See, I told you a Chevy in a MOPAR would bring down the value. LOL
This guy should have asked our opinion on his engine selection.
Thats the only thing keeping me from buying it, and, oh yea the cash.

See, I told you a Chevy in a MOPAR would bring down the value. LOL
This guy should have asked our opinion on his engine selection.
Thats the only thing keeping me from buying it, and, oh yea the cash.
lol crossbreeding dont work its the motor cant sell a chevy duster

I don't see a problem......Mighty fast car.
If you were a serious buyer and couldn't stand
the Chevy/Mopar mix, it says he will seperate.
What ever you built to replace the drivetrain
probably is not going to be all mopar brand to
race at that level.

WILL SEPARATE!!
Turnkey - $33,996 FIRM
Engine - Trans - Converter - $18,000 FIRM
Rolling Chassis with Headers - $20,000 FIRM

I agree its the sign of the times. Not that many people have lots of money to blow on there hobby.

i would just buy it and swap the motor and trans! make ur miney back off the chevy stuff and build a nasty hemi!!

There is probably a reason it has a BBC.... COST.
I bet the same $$ spent on Mopar motor would be decidedly slower overall.

Mopar costs, especially in the high HP range....

When you get this fast, expense is relitive and means little or nothing.

When it comes to Chevy vs. Mopar, look at the classes running all out and see who's fastest.

MoPar

Thanks, off the soap box now.

When it comes to Chevy vs. Mopar, look at the classes running all out and see who's fastest.

MoPar

Your right, when you start going this fast, you throw cost out the window. I would think the car would be more appealing with big HEMI in it.
Just as if the chevy had been used in a chevelle.

MoPar

That's exactly right!

I believe it is a combination of the economy and the Chevy engine. The economy is hurting a lot of people and those that can afford to buy a car like that and wants to have a Mopar, won't buy it because he won't be able to run it at any of the big Mopar events with a Chevy in it.

He doesn't have to call it a chevy, he could call it a '98 Mopar pro stock block and be correct too.

I myself wouldnt want to buy someone elses race car. Wheres the bragging rights in that unless you are putting in your bullet.

Then he also should have put it IN a chevrolet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bootysha::bootysha:

thank you. and i do know that mopar motors cost! i worked 2 jobs, (45hrs a week in HS) to build the 505RB stroker for my 65 plymouth

505.jpg

Me And Altered.jpg

-
Back