Wonderful Slant 6 intake gasket

-

Spudmaster

Reaction score
With headers, I have often found it difficult to get a good seal the with the thin stock, or even header gaskets. I found the solution buy a company called Rem-Flex. Their graphite intake/exhaust gasket in 1/4 inch thick and it works very well. For the slant six the number is RF6008 costs $46.99.
Check out what they have for all engines at remflex.com.

I also have the RemFlex gasket for my slant 6 build !! Looks to me like it solves a lot of the leak issues !!:prayer:

I was glad to receive this gasket also made of graphite I believe
It was twice as thick as the one I was about to use until I was told not to use it.
Thank you for the new information Spudmaster :cheers:
Looks like remflex has it going on :cheers::cheers:

Attachments

• gasket.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 426
they will make any gasket you want - call them and ask for Rem Sr.

He took a paper template of mine and made a gasket - all i did was a pencil rubbing over a header port.

I aint payin near 50 bucks for a intake gasket if it caint be reused. Bump all that.

I was told I could indeed reuse the one I used SS..

No, especially if you ever want to reuse it.

I put Vaseline on a lot of my gaskets. Keeps them from tearing apart if/when I have to take the part back off.

Okay. Nice. Thanks! I just got the gasket today. Going to fix a leak I hope. Looks nice though.

Can someone tell me steP by step how to tighten the nuts on the intake manifold and headers? I know there are varying opinions on the order of tightening them down and when to torque it down tighter. I am using a clifford intake and Clifford headers. Also I have a gasket from reflex. Thanks.

-
Back