Woodward Dream Cruise this weekend

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
Who is going to go to the Woodward Dream Cruise this weekend? It goes up Woodward Avenue from 8 Mile to Pontiac Michigan, and averages 1.5 million participants each year and 40,000 cars! It is supposed to be only Saturday, but the locals start cruising three weeks before. There will definately be cars out tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday. :glasses7:

Here is a link to the web site:

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/Home.aspx

:burnout: :blob: :burnout: :blob: :burnout:

The police do not allow burnouts anymore like the first three years. :wack: :eek:ops:

Nothing is more embarrasing than getting pulled over by a cop on a mountain bike! :sad5: So try to control your urges for burnouts if possible.

Hope to see a good showing of Mopars and A-bodies out there.

I have been going all week. Numbers already look like the cruise in the past few years. Last night, I blew out my torque converter. Car sits at the trans shop as we speak. My guy says that the car should be done tomorrow. Wish me luck. I was out last night at the Hunter House Burger Joint and the Cops told the Beatles Tribute band to turn it down. Use common sense on the road out there fellas. Yeah, this said from the guy with a blown TQ converter :)

It's a bummer when the cops think a Beatles tribute band is too loud. We ran up and down two years ago with the headers open and only once were told that if we're running with the headers open we better just be crusing and not be getting on it. Sport

I have been once (2005), that has to be the largest collection of rolling muscle I have ever seen in one place, and all the different displays such as the all mopar
roundup with all those Hemi cars and the SILVER BULLIT plus the new hemi stuff Hemi powered big,wheel hemi snow blower and hemi barbecue grill it was awesome. Gotta doit again.

if you are in detroit then about a few hours east to new hamburg ontario we have the mopar fest ontarios largest all mopar show. last year there were over 1500 hundred cars per day with a huge vendors area and for sale pit as well. they also give away 2 very nice vehicles every year. check it out www. moparfest .com Hope to see some of you there if not have a great day on woodward

I was there last night ... out of control ..... will be there tonight and maybe Sat....Thinking about going to the one in Hamburg.... how far is that from the Blue water Bridge ?

-
Back