Woohoo today is parts car day!

-

adiffrentcity

Bent Rodder
Reaction score
Dad and I are going to retrieve a 70 dart for parts. We'll be using it to resurrect his 71 scamp. So excited! :coffee2::coffee2::burnout::blob: had my coffee now I must go. Pics later!:cheers:

No luck on the heat. Swamp *** all day:wack: we got it though, and it's in such good shape we may fix it instead of the scamp. :D

No luck on the heat. Swamp *** all day:wack: we got it though, and it's in such good shape we may fix it instead of the scamp. :D

without seeing them I wanted to suggest the same thing but I held off. But a swinger would be much more worth the while. Nothing sweeter than a really nice fixed up 70 swinger or actually any dart for that matter.

don't get me wrong, scamps are cool too but I doubt they will ever make it as a truly coveted muscle car......they were originally marketed to women and never even had a 340 or rally dash option.....although I have seen some really cool ones.

I think that's my problem; I'm always the optimist. The only things that can't be fixed are major rust and major crash damage.

That's what we'll be dealing with, crash damage on the swinger. Good news is we got a good scamp front. Still haven't decided which way to go. But we could swap em frame rails and all.

Scamp problems

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

And the dart
photostream

photostream

And as far as scamp vs dart etc... It'll be customized anyway.

-
Back