Words Cant' Say

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
The thoughtfulness of the people on this forum, so many times we have reached out to help someone in need, the things we have accomplished together to help someone in need, I never thought I would be sitting here in tears over the thoughtfulness of the people on forabodiesonly.com but I have .....and so many times I cannot count, so many have done so much wheather it be prayers for someone in a sad time or someone in a bad situation of any sort. I am in tears once more for those of You that reached out to help me in my time of need God Bless You All and Thank You from the bottom of My Heart.
Wagg's

Proud to play a part in helping Curtis and proud to be a part of this great community that gives is the opportunity to give and seen help and advice.
Great post Curtis.

Well, that's what the forum is for. Things that draw like minded human beans into a common pot... The love of God, the love of country, the love of sport, with the love of music, and more, in some chronologic order.
A humans love of machines, especially the automobile, still isn't completely understood. It is, and it brought us here. What I find most ironic is "the creator" Henry Ford didn't want this to be. Anyway...
This thread in this forum proves, It's not only the automotive industry that benefits from it. Cheers

I think good things happen to good people. God bless and Merry Christmas!!!

-
Back