Work Vehicles

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Do you guys drive any cool vehicles at work? Or to work?
Here's what I get picked up in every morning. I'm a roofer so unfortunatly nothing too cool to drive at work.

74 Dart, /6 auto.
Kailans74Dart.jpg

Kailans74Dart2.jpg

We used to have a really cool vehicle at work I would have loved to have owned, wish I would have went to the auction and bid on it. I was an emergency reserve vehicle which meant it sat except when we did routine maintenance on it and drove it to charge up the battery other than that it was never driven. It was a 79 Dodge Ramcharger with the 360 I belive auto trans 4x4 it had about 900 miles on it when they traded it in on a new piece of junk in 91. It was originally kind of a rosey color I have seen on 67 satelites and older Mopars. And of course they had to paint it utility white over a new paint job looked like a spray can. I miss that thing those trips charging the battery and doing upkeep. We have a few Dodge trucks but they dont have the syle that one had.

AD

I like to consider myself a poor mans Jay Leno. All the cars in my signature (except the Fury) are drove to work. When the Fury is done I will need to aquire 2 more to make it a full 7 days without the same car. Maybee I'll marry a woman with 2 cars and.....no bad idea, I would have only one car then.

I have been known to drive a couple of neat vehicles at work.

Big Boss's 5k mile 96 Impala SS
P2128746.jpg

$513k SLR
DkBlueSLR-1.jpg

Twin Turbo Big Blocks

GetAttachment2.jpg

Here are my work horses. 99 isuzu delivery truck. Fork lift and a hyster fork lift with a squize clamp on it to move the hay around. Then ther is the heavy mover the 05 Peterbuilt with the 475 cat to get the hay to the store. Don't have a pic of it in my computer.

100_0976.jpg

100_0977.jpg

100_0980.jpg

Nice bike! Looks like you have a lot of fun at worke. Do me a fav and come out to socal and arest the old guy that has been riding his bike around town with no shirt on LOL. There has to be a law agenst that.

-
Back