Working on my ship.

-

ptbill

Reaction score
I built a few of these in the 60s and found 2 originals on Facebook Market Place.
20210305_160114.jpg

The bottle comes after in the form of Crown Royal or Grand Mariner

Nice. My kitchen table is currently covered with mast assembly for my build. Replacing the smaller plastic parts with wood so it can withstand the stresses from rigging. Built the Cutty Sark many years ago and found the worst part was keeping everything from bowing and bending.

Nice. My kitchen table is currently covered with mast assembly for my build. Replacing the smaller plastic parts with wood so it can withstand the stresses from rigging. Built the Cutty Sark many years ago and found the worst part was keeping everything from bowing and bending.
Same thing here. Built the Cutty Sark with and with out sails and Old Ironside and had the same problem. Found Old Ironside and the Cutty Sark that people bought in the 60s but never started them so I got both. Don't know if I'll get them both built.
20210306_174510.jpg
20210306_174510.jpg

-
Back