World of Mopar at Norwalk

-
I’d say over 500 between racers and show cars.

I know there was over 100 entries in both super pro and pro last year. So 200 cars right there. Plus the amount of cars in N/SS and Hemi SS. (Probably 75-100 total between the two classes). Then add sportsman class, I think there was well over 50 entries in sportsman. And now there’s a G3 hemi class which will have 32+. There’s a big dog class which will be around 16-20 cars. Then add the show cars.

Like I said, it’s a great event. Tons of mopars. Ran very well.

I will be there on Saturday as a spectator. Been looking forward to this one all year.

Yup,I'll be there Friday and saturday.taking my 72 440 bench seat 4spd n96 air grabber roadrunner

Awesome! Ya my team and I been looking forward to this one all year as well. I’ll be there Thursday-Sunday.

I’ll be there Friday morning thru Sunday, racing the Challenger and bringing a few parts to sell.

IMG_1699.jpeg

There will be an astonishing assortment of Mopars as far as the eye can see at the 2nd Annual Ken Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram World of Mopar presented by Edelbrock Performance, this weekend, Sept. 19-22, at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio!

The event, which was very well-received in its inaugural year in 2023, is professionally produced and presented entirely by Summit Motorsports Park with Mopar enthusiasts in mind. It will feature racing, Fun Field Car Show, swap meet, car corral, manufacturers’ midway, concert by Trainwreck Country Band and Bader Family Signature Fireworks!

Make plans to join us for this memorable celebration of Mopars! For tickets in advance, schedule and more, click Summit Motorsports Park or call 419-668-5555.

Mary Lendzion
Summit Motorsports Park Media & Public Relations
[email protected]

IMG_4522.jpeg

-
Back