Worth anything???

-

Slappy

Reaction score
I have a small bolt pattern front brake drum set-up for a 72 Duster. The whole set up. Is there a real need for this out there?

Someone can always use all or some of those parts. If they are 10" drums, the spindles are needed to do the popular disk brake conversions by SSBC. Worth? Probably not much as a whole, but I've paid $25 each for the spindles before.

Yeah, someone will need a hub or a spindle. I have a left front hub with 3 left hand studs spinning in the holes under my 68 now.

I have this 72 duster I am considering parting out . I have not looked at the frame yet. Rear quarters appear to be rust free as is the tail panel. Not sure what to do. It was a 6 cyl car.

Always someone that will need something... Just a matter of space and patience. I had someone help me remove my 10 inch Drums AND pay me well for them too.

Until they come out with a conversion kit for 9" drum spindles those 10" spindles are worth a few bucks.

Well guys I sold the car an hour ago. I found a guy local who needed it. I sold the whole car for 350.00 I only paid 125.00 for it. I just didnt have time to part it out or space to keep it. It also had no title. At least it went to a good home.

-
Back