would i be an *** ?

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
guy wants my barracuda for $35000 , after I get a running problem fixed .Got it fixed and now i`m thinking twice about selling it , was supposed to call him when fixed .
Now I dont want to ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

opinions ??

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Your car, your call. Until paperwork is signed, it's still YOUR car. If you need the money, get it while you can. Not many folks are in a position to shell out that sort of money on a classic car. However, ..... Why did you want to sell it in the first place?!?

It's your car if you wanna keep it, keep it.

Besides, you're already an ***.

lol

guy wants my barracuda for $35000 , after I get a running problem fixed .Got it fixed and now i`m thinking twice about selling it , was supposed to call him when fixed .
Now I dont want to ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

opinions ??

View attachment 1716182352
No deposit? Then no problem

The question is does the money mean more to you than the car or does the car mean more to you than the money?

That really depends on the discussion that was had. Yes he can change his mind. But if you give me your word, I’ll take you for it.

If no deal was struck, and no handshake happened then I think you’re good as long as you call him and explain that you’re having second thoughts about selling. If a deal was stuck, and you shook hands you are still fine to back out if no money exchanged hands but then you’d be an ***.

If no deal was struck, and no handshake happened then I think you’re good as long as you call him and explain that you’re having second thoughts about selling. If a deal was stuck, and you shook hands you are still fine to back out if no money exchanged hands but then you’d be an ***.
He'd be an *** that still had his car.

Are you suggesting we are qualified to determine whether your an *** or not?
I mean it takes one to know one right?

I'm Offended!!!!:rofl:

BTW if you don't have to sell & you think you'll regret selling... Keep the car!!!!

Oh horse ****. He has the right to change his mind.
Sounds like he has had more then a casual conversation
a price seems to be agreed upon, aswell as some stipulations to the sale

Sounds to me like he gave his word

Are you an actor?

A well told story and being an *** aren't unheard of. We have all had deals that have gone tits up. He will have to deal with it. Tell him you will call him after the summer and sell for 1K less.

Unless you are selling to @diymirage. ... he sounds serious:poke:

Are you an actor?

A well told story and being an *** aren't unheard of. We have all had deals that have gone tits up. He will have to deal with it. Tell him you will call him after the summer and sell for 1K less.

No thanks, i cant stand painted bumpers, just screams "flipper" to me

Are you an actor?

I would say if you decide to sell it that you're going to have to ask a little bit more since it now does not have the problem it had before.

Merry Christmas everybody.

By the way great looking car. Love the color.

I'd tell him due to inflation you need 42,000 for it.

IMO
I would say, due to the rapidly rising costs of food/water/and shelter, never mind medicines; Take the money/yur gonna need it real soon. Our resident evil leader and his evil cohorts, are gonna do their best to see us all die in the upcoming months.
Move to Medicine Hat, cuz I think they have free CNG there. You'll need it when the Hydro gets turned off.
Next year at this time, you may not be able to get anything at all for it, due to everybody vying for the same loaf of bread.
But
above all
if you are not a pagan,
honor your word, it's all you got.
Let your yes be yes, and your no be no.
I once, in excited haste, opened my big mouth, and it cost me $5000 USd, just to honor my word, it's all we got.

IMO
I would say, due to the rapidly rising costs of food/water/and shelter, never mind medicines; Take the money/yur gonna need it real soon. Our resident evil leader and his evil cohorts, are gonna do their best to see us all die in the upcoming months.
Move to Medicine Hat, cuz I think they have free CNG there. You'll need it when the Hydro gets turned off.
Next year at this time, you may not be able to get anything at all for it, due to everybody vying for the same loaf of bread.
But
above all
if you are not a pagan,
honor your word, it's all you got.
Let your yes be yes, and your no be no.
I once, in excited haste, opened my big mouth, and it cost me $5000 USd, just to honor my word, it's all we got.
Dear AJ/Forms,

It would be great if you would send me $5000 as an example of your good word. In turn I will send you a Christmas card every year for the next 2 years.

Jadaharabi

I keep a tighter rein on my tongue since that day, but the fact is that it went to a good Christian cause. I missed the cash for a little while, but got over it. I never think of it anymore, unlike the people it went to, whom I do think about every now and then.

-
Back