Would like to speak with someone regarding the Mopars in the Park in Stillwater, '24.

-

ProjectBazza

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Bazza's wife texted me yesterday, saying Bazza would like to take his '71 VG to the Mopars in the Park in Stillwater next year.

But she has some questions regarding handicap accessibility, as he's still in a wheelchair. She says, "...the only info I can find on their site says "handicapped accessible grounds", but what does that mean once a person is on-site?"

She said she's going to send an email to Renee Quimby (contact person on the website), but she's concerned it may get lost in all of the other emails they probably get, so if someone here has a connection, or is involved with the show, can you please shoot me a PM so I can hook you up directly with Bazza and his wife?

Thanks!

Jim

P.S. Link to my Introduction post which explains this car/situation:

Last edited:
The main grounds are a grassy field with gravel roads. There are buildings and black top in the special event areas. Look it up on YouTube. You can get a decent idea from there. Hope this helps

Bazza's wife texted me yesterday, saying Bazza would like to take his '71 VG to the Mopars in the Park in Stillwater next year.

But she has some questions regarding handicap accessibility, as he's still in a wheelchair. She says, "...the only info I can find on their site says "handicapped accessible grounds", but what does that mean once a person is on-site?"

She said she's going to send an email to Renee Quimby (contact person on the website), but she's concerned it may get lost in all of the other emails they probably get, so if someone here has a connection, or is involved with the show, can you please shoot me a PM so I can hook you up directly with Bazza and his wife?

Thanks!

Jim

P.S. Link to my Introduction post which explains this car/situation:

Renne is a great gal and I would think she will respond.

-
Back