Would Love to Know

-

cdawglean

Reaction score
Does the Redline Gauge Works dash panel
http://www.redlinegaugeworks.com/products.asp
fit in my car. I have a 1970 Dart that had the speedo that stretched across from left to right. I have seen people have used this product but I'm not sure if their applications are for the same as mine.
I pulled my original cluster out because its just plain ugly and didn't work properly (fuel gauge, temp gauge) I want to install a nice set of autometer gauges but I need to work this first part out first.

I do not believe it will. You can change the metal dash frame! I bought a dash frame from a 1970 Duster and will be using it in my 1971 Dart GT with a custom gauge cluster as follows:

Panel.JPG

I don't really want to go through the trouble of removing the windshield and dash. Are there any other solutions out there that would allow me to get the aftermarket gauges without major changes to the dash or am I going to have to learn how to shape metal and get artistic with it. If someone has a panel they have fabricated for theirs and has the drawings of it that would help alot. I know what I want in my head but anytime I try to draw it out or make some sort of template it all just goes to S@*t. Thanks for your guy's help.

just a thought here... the opening in your dash is wider than the standard panel . The rallye panel is wider too. If a rallye panel could be fitted in your dash you could fill it with aftermarket instruments. See member Mulliax95 rallye dash for example.

-
Back