wow, check out this thread

-
Yes, I read way too much of that thread, and ended up just quickly scrolling for OPs comments. Too funny.

Grant

I kept digging, through 65 pages, because like others, thought it was a joke troller. Nope. Gotta go pee again, just remembering him begging for help, and refusing to listen to help

I kept digging, through 65 pages, because like others, thought it was a joke troller. Nope. Gotta go pee again, just remembering him begging for help, and refusing to listen to help

Remember the post on the BMW site where the kid was bragging about taking "his" car out on a runway, and despite strong warnings from the members of the site he went out and did it anyways with a carload of buddies, went off the end of the runway into a tree and they all got killed.

What a mess.

Remember the post on the BMW site where the kid was bragging about taking "his" car out on a runway, and despite strong warnings from the members of the site he went out and did it anyways with a carload of buddies, went off the end of the runway into a tree and they all got killed.

What a mess.

Huh??? Who made the post???

LMAO at the Audi guy. It's a good result. He doesn't need to be on the road.

Best.....Thread.........Ever!!!! Full of Win and LOL's. Lots of head shaking and face palms. =D>

I hope he goes back to school to do something else for a living.

What a mess.

I remember that. That was a very bad deal. IIRC he had an M series BMW and kept bragging about fast it was (and they are). Everyone on the forum kept telling him to quit it as he did not have enough driving experience and he was going to kill himself of someone else.

Sure enough he takes his car full of friends to the airpot and sails off an embankment into tree killing them all. Very tragic. I'm pretty sure the thread was removed.

Cut the poor guy some slack. Perhaps he lived under power lines as a child :color: or ate paint chips :tongue3:

-
Back