Wow - I have never seen car modeling like this.

-
Truly amazing....thank you so much for the link. I sat here mesmerized
for the whole album.

Wilson

I've seen these pictures a couple of years ago. When I saw the black and white version "East Main St" photo (the first one I saw), I looked at it for a few minutes before I recognized it as a diorama, and not an actual vintage photo.
The only thing that gave it away was the lack of people, and litter in the streets. The other oddity I saw was that the pictures were far too clear and sharp to be "snap shot" photographs from the era's point and shoot Kodac cameras.

This guy has a truly amazing eye for detail, and lighting, and some excellent photography techniques.

Truly an art form. as I got near the end, the only thing that caught my eye was that the streets were too clean. Never a leaf, scrap of paper, etc...

I've seen these pictures a couple of years ago. When I saw the black and white version "East Main St" photo (the first one I saw), I looked at it for a few minutes before I recognized it as a diorama, and not an actual vintage photo.
The only thing that gave it away was the lack of people, and litter in the streets. The other oddity I saw was that the pictures were far too clear and sharp to be "snap shot" photographs from the era's point and shoot Kodac cameras.

This guy has a truly amazing eye for detail, and lighting, and some excellent photography techniques.

Interesting - the lack of litter is the first thing I noticed also. Everything immaculate. I wonder why he would have not considered that. I would think people would have been much harder to do but a little litter could have been added easily.

-
Back