Wow MeMike

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
WOW MeMike 33,000 + posts do you ever leave the computer?

Only to go pee and get another drink??? LOL, Jim

Wow! I did not realize Jim, I do have time on my hands :banghead: and try and stay busy as I can :toothy9:

And believe it or not I do have friends :D and family :glasses7:
I am enjoying this computer thing and all the friends I have here... sorta embarrassing to have so many posts..:toothy9:

I don't play games on the computer, and if anyone looked at my history I use it for fabo 99.9% of the time, I miss not having a job to go to and enjoy............................ I miss it bad. but the doctor and judge told me to enjoy a child hood I never had and cut me of after 40 years of work.
Fabo has been my school on more things then just cars :glasses7:

I want to thank everyone for putting up with me

Attachments

• vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20068%20(Custom)%20(2).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 346
maybe that explains why there is always something around to remind me of Mr. Memike :D

Attachments

• Night%20time%20ramcharger%20028.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 348
Wow! I did not realize Jim, I do have time on my hands :banghead: and try and stay busy as I can :toothy9:

I want to thank everyone for putting up with me

I joined FABO because of your cool posts Mike and have stayed here because of you too. You're one of the members that makes FABO enjoyable to read :D

Thanks for putting up with me too :cheers:

Thank you higgs Nothing like living on a dead end road out in the sticks on the ridge/hills.
My life savings and it's all mine.... a good move on my part so my wife will not have a home payment if I move away :toothy7: ......

Attachments

• OLD MEMORIES 016.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 348
  • LIFE 253.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 363
  • LIFE 087.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 342
  • LIFE 097.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 374
wish i had your yard.......yeah, mike, it's pretty tough putting up w/you...lol.
higgs

I joined FABO because of your cool posts Mike and have stayed here because of you too. You're one of the members that makes FABO enjoyable to read :D

Thanks for putting up with me too :cheers:

I am blushing 6pkC :D I sure am glad you stayed and hung around :cheers:
I sure enjoyed meeting you and your other half :D what a great time we had at Tony and Thelma's 2 years ago.. Give him a poke for me and say hello please :glasses7: You have been so much help for me here :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSCF3770A (Medium).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 354
Wouldnt be the same without you. You always have somethin positive to say.

Wouldnt be the same without you. You always have somethin positive to say.

Thank you Rob :thumleft: I was raised by my grandmother and she carried a stick 8) and new how to use it :toothy9:
I keep one handy everywhere to this day :thumrigh:

Attachments

• WOOD%2520PEKKER%2520DENO%2520013.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 350
Kudos & Right back at 'ya Mike.......:toothy9:

Attachments

• MMW 2011 196.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 337
Thank you for sharing that one, I see I have the T-shirt Ramcharger sent me as a gift from Mile High NHRA drag race he went to, the pillow Tony has was a gift from Treva for his Barracuda, Dang I forgot how tired I was and how tall (Jim)..(I forgot his name) fun fellows there in that picture :D

Wow is right!
You should hit 35,000 by the end of the year at this rate.
The thing that amazes me is that you also have the time to put in smilies with your posts and plenty of pictures. You always have interesting comments and topics, and rarely get mad at anyone.
I would consider you a ''Southern Gentleman'' kinda happy go lucky.
Your fingers must be a blur when you type! lol
Congrats and many more to come i hope!

Wow is right!
You should hit 35,000 by the end of the year at this rate.
The thing that amazes me is that you also have the time to put in smilies with your posts and plenty of pictures. You always have interesting comments and topics, and rarely get mad at anyone.
I would consider you a ''Southern Gentleman'' kinda happy go lucky.
Your fingers must be a blur when you type! lol
Congrats and many more to come i hope!
Well here I am in the am :coffee2: coffee and the news/weather to plan my day
Looks like a cool 63 degree dry morning and a 79 degree day here today.
I have gotten faster typing and have been threw a few key boards :toothy9:
I use the smiley faces to help get my point across just in case my wording is off a bit :eek:ops: Thank you Dartnut and you take care of your family and stay safe.
always your Arkansas friend on the hill :cheers:

yeah Mike, I can say that you are a blessed man. when you get older in life you tend to appreciate certain little things in life more.

yeah Mike, I can say that you are a blessed man. when you get older in life you tend to appreciate certain little things in life more.
Yes we sure do trudyduster, if we did not we/I would be a mess and go plum crazy :glasses7: Today I am going to enjoy putting my new JD .0001 recurved distributor in Victoria (Johnny Dart built for me) :blob: :D it will be about 70 degrees at noon and get Victoria ready for a trip to Memphis and jump in line of the Hot Rod Power tour Tuesday morning :cheers:, my high light of the month that wont cost me more then $20.00 to enjoy a fun day...
watching the grass grow and setting by the window watching it rain has been a little boring lately :D

Way to go Memike.
Good morning Sssssnake :cheers:, I am not sure if it's a good thing to have so many posts :coffee2: Treva and I did manage to get this dun last weekend, I still enjoy having a green thumb :D I am so happy to see you on line again today Snake :D:D:D, and hope you are still getting better a little at a time after all you have been threw, keep the fight going and stay strong bud :cheers:, here is to you this morning :coffee2:

Attachments

• May 19 2013 in the nest 033.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Memorial Day 2013 011.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 277
Always look forward to see you in the posts memike!
Thank you bvt69dart :D at least I don't bore some of our members here with
my silly posts :coffee2:
I have learned enough to actually help some folks here, and when I think I can and don't that is when I learn even more :D Like my grandma would say.............................If I don't make any mistakes I am not doing anything :coffee2:

I have to say I feel kind of special when I get a post from you Memike in a thread I've started....:) always encouraging with something good to say. Hope you had a good strong end and here's to your next 33k :coffee2:=D>

Memike = my brother from another mother.
X2 68gtxman, same here :D

I have to say I feel kind of special when I get a post from you Memike in a thread I've started....:) always encouraging with something good to say. Hope you had a good strong end and here's to your next 33k :coffee2:=D>
I am blessed to have so many good friends here and I don't take any of you for granted Peter, this great gathering of folks fabo has sure does make my day even if I don't have much to say :D..... but I guess by the looks of post count
that is not very often :toothy9: Thank you for the kind and caring words on this Monday morning :coffee2: My Strongend starts today :cheers:

-
Back