Wow,Today is a great day

-

Dart360Custom

Reaction score
Someone decide my Dart needed little gifts in the secondary side of my holley.Dont you love when someone messes with your car just to ruin your day?

What happened? someone decided to leave me bb's or some small metal object in the secondary side of my carb. So on my way to work it would leave me stranded

Damage so far

2 intake valves

gasket set

4 pistons

Im so angry. they even stole my air cleaner stud. but left my k&n extreme top and filter. What a work of art i guess they left it were if i did look i wouldnt notice it had been messed with :wack: :wack: :wack:

Start fo figure out who had time and the balls to do that,or had a issue with you,freind or co-worker.Where was the car parked for any length of time out of your sight?Its most likely some one close to you,Mrmopartech

you really musta pissed someone off to do that. That sucks!

time for hood locks or get rid of the stock setup for a electronic popper like i have on my cuda

Two rules in life!! #1-Don't mess with a man's woman!! #2-Damn sure don't mess with his car!! Good luck on finding the culprit. :violent1:

Mrmopartech said:
Start fo figure out who had time and the balls to do that,or had a issue with you,freind or co-worker.Where was the car parked for any length of time out of your sight?Its most likely some one close to you,Mrmopartech

It happened last night while i was asleep. Whoever it was had balls the size of basketballs.

GoodysGotaCuda said:
you really musta pissed someone off to do that. That sucks!

time for hood locks or get rid of the stock setup for a electronic popper like i have on my cuda

Dunno, as far as i knew i didnt have any enemy's its common around here for theft and such but this was done by someone who knew what they were doing not some teenage radio theif. It is time to move for sure but will take me a while now that my car is down plus i just started a new job 3 days ago and ill be lucky if i dont get crap canned in the am :(.

A teenager radio thief doesnt know a carbruetor from a tail light bulb. It's probably that 5 litre Mustang you blew the doors off last week. I hope ypu find the JERK. toolman

:twisted: Maybe it would be worth the trouble to take the air cleaner and have it dusted for finger prints? Sounds like he might have done upwards of 1000 dollars damage... if somebody broke into a house and stole an equivelent amount in goods police would probably try to dust for prints I imagine. If not and if you find the guy do the polite thing and give him his BBs back strait into his eye and point blank range! :twisted:

:angry4: That sucks hard!! I agree with sic71dart, as it was a crime committed against your property it is no different then a B and E. This is an issue for police and I would push the fingerprint issue you may hit a match as it is not only people with rap sheets that have prints on file in this day and age.

As you say you have no enemies to your knowledge, it could very well have been an act of jealousy by someone you have dusted on the street or strip or they are just jealous of your ride. You would be suprised by the amount of crimes committed for this reason only. it is nothing short of malicious and if you see anyone lurking around or looking in more then the casual glance as they pass by it is probably the culprit. Most culprits would remain scarce but some thrive off of the reaction and they try to see the results of their actions.

My home and garage are insured by the louisville slugger by my bed. I'll loan it to you if you find the guilty party he deserves it royally

sic71dart said:
:twisted: .........if not and if you find the guy do the polite thing and give him his BBs back strait into his eye and point blank range! :twisted:

Wow...dude, you think EXACTLY like me. The next best thing involves Fire Ants and a Honey enema. :angry4:

Good luck with the car, your job, and finding the little douchebag that did this!

That totally sucks about your car. We've had some problems with thieves and general maliciousness of late as well. In July someone siphoned gas out of my son's truck & stole lawn equipment, a stereo and cds. We installed a motion sensor type light that I'm sure you can see on the moon. The cars are all parked either in the garage or just outside the bedroom window. I'm trying to figure out a way to hook up some type of relay switch from the motion light to a horn or alarm but haven't quite figured that yet. :scratch:

Louisville Sluggers are definitely an option once the rat is found out!

Good luck on the rebuild.

You know, you can f*** my wife because that is going to take her consent, but don't effing touch my kids, my dog or my car. That is pure cowardice.

I hope you find the chicken neck coward that did that and teach him a lesson.

Guitar Jones said:
You know, you can f*** my wife because that is going to take her consent, but don't effing touch my kids, my dog or my car. That is pure cowardice.

I hope you find the chicken neck coward that did that and teach him a lesson.

They will brag about it .. just a waiting game now.

I found exactly what the used also when i was cleaning the intake out
2 machine washers and a machine nut id say there missing brothers are what was used :wack:

sic71dart said:
:twisted: Maybe it would be worth the trouble to take the air cleaner and have it dusted for finger prints? Sounds like he might have done upwards of 1000 dollars damage... if somebody broke into a house and stole an equivelent amount in goods police would probably try to dust for prints I imagine. If not and if you find the guy do the polite thing and give him his BBs back strait into his eye and point blank range! :twisted:

The local police is about as usefull as a bag of rocks.It wont be pretty when i find out who done it.

Maybe a reward for info poster around the area, an acqaintance who nows who did it with a need for cash may rat them out as we know the type of person who would do something so low and the type they hang with... Money talks sometime!! :ncool: I sincerely hope you find them out!!

Man, I'm really sorry to hear that some maggot lowlife coward did this to you. I've been there too, way back when. I bought a 66 Mustang when I was 18 and had just had it painted when I went out one morning and found that someone had put a HUGE scratch on it all the way down the driver's side. I mean from front bumper to rear bumper and about 1/4 inch wide. Man was I pissed. That paint job represented 2 months pay at my minimum wage gas-pumping job. I ended up putting out a 50 dollar reward for information and two months later a younger buddy of mine heard the maggot telling one of his lowlife friends about running a screwdriver down the side of my car. He wouldn't take the reward money, so I bought him a nice birthday present that year. I was a little worried about fighting this guy since he was a boxer, but when I saw him and his buddies I couldn't control myself and jumped out of the car and stomped the living crap out of him. Blacked both his eyes, broke his nose, and he ended up spitting out a tooth right there on the pavement. My buddies kept his buddies at bay and then finally pulled me off of him because by then I had him on the ground and every time I hit him his head was bouncing off the pavement and they were afraid I was going to kill him. It probably would have been better if I had killed the dirtbag, he grew up to be a rapist and did a 15 year stretch in the pen. These days what I did would probably put me in jail for aggravated assault, but in the 80's in West Virginia it was pretty much considered justified, and he was afraid to go to the cops anyway since he had already been in trouble for stealing as a juvenile. I know that my story won't make you feel any better about what happened to your ride, I guess I just wanted to tell it because I think that's what should happen to EVERY lowlife coward that messes up someone's stuff because they either don't have the guts to confront whoever they're mad at or because it was just a random act of stupidity.

Last week I had my 73 broken into and my girls mazda (yeah I know it's a mazda but it was free) They took my cell phone and my work cell phone, a pack of smokes, and my zippo. But they left the stereo, amp, speakers, and a crap load of CDs.
I called my phones the next day and the little ***** acually picked it up!!! The guy that answered my cell said that he just bought it for 15 bucks and that I could go F myself cause it was his now and then hung up and the ******** that picked up my work cell sounded so stoned that he couldnt tell his *** from a hole in the ground.
All I know is that now everytime I hear something I am standing at the door with one of these http://www.galleryofguns.com/ShootingTimes/Articles/DisplayArticles.asp?ID=1037 looking out the window.
I also have a $500 reward if someone can find the guys that drilled out the lock of my storage unit and stole some parts off my 53 merc pick up.

Don't bother calling the cops all they will do is give you a case number and say "we will give you a call if we hear anything new".

Man that sucks, get that hood locked down somehow, or get an alarm, and make sure you have a locking gas cap, also you could always use an allen head bolt to hold the aircleaner down, it's a little more of a pain to install the air cleaner, but it might stop or at least slow down some lowlife that want's to try it again.
I don't know what type of area you live in , but is there a place you maybe drive fast at, do burnouts at, like a certain street corner, light, or stop sign or maybe just speed down a certain street?
Is your car loud and if it is do you often rev it in the driveway while tuning it? Or do you leave home or comeback home either real early in the morning or really late at night when others are usually asleep? Maybe some loser is having a melt down because your car is waking them up everyday?
I would also talk to everyone that lives around you asking them if they saw or hear anything, and to give them your number if they ever see anyone around your car.

ProStreetDuster said:
Man that sucks, get that hood locked down somehow, or get an alarm, and make sure you have a locking gas cap, also you could always use an allen head bolt to hold the aircleaner down, it's a little more of a pain to install the air cleaner, but it might stop or at least slow down some lowlife that want's to try it again.
I don't know what type of area you live in , but is there a place you maybe drive fast at, do burnouts at, like a certain street corner, light, or stop sign or maybe just speed down a certain street?
Is your car loud and if it is do you often rev it in the driveway while tuning it? Or do you leave home or comeback home either real early in the morning or really late at night when others are usually asleep? Maybe some loser is having a melt down because your car is waking them up everyday?
I would also talk to everyone that lives around you asking them if they saw or hear anything, and to give them your number if they ever see anyone around your car.

i plan on installing a cable for an inside release and remove the exterior arm , alarm is next on the list along with a lock gas cap . I live in apartments the car is fairly loud (1 chambers and dumps) I leave for work at 8:30 am and at home by 5:30 pm (dont rev it or anything). Unfortunatly no one cares around here what happens as long as it isnt them (then it is drama time)
I plan on moving when i get a little money up (new job was my 3rd day there when it happened i feel lucky i still have it) so it may take a while:(.

in the past year this has happend to cars ive had

radio,cd's,personal info stolen

mustang keyed (fresh paint)

car broke into again

window busted

misc dents,chips etc

and now the present in the air cleaner.

This used to be a nice place to live. been here for 5 years now with no problems till recently :wack:

-
Back