-

slickchick

pedal cars only
Reaction score
:coffee2:

Attachments

• 10257088_10202729713102967_7681972414700263168_n.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 388
'S OK I think the Mopar wing cars'er ugly anyhow so if somebody wants to do "DAT" to a GM 's OK wid me........long 's I don havta look ad id

Like it or not, from this picture, that looks like some impressive bodywork. Especially for black......

:coffee2:
attachment.php

Funny.......Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.........LOL

Now here is someone with alot of talent ,,,,,,, and does not know how to use it

The front end doesn't look half bad to me.......However I bet the a$$ end looks like a cluster f**k. Fortunately if you're driving a "real" Mopar, you'll never have to see that end of the car...:D.

I think the bigger question is why ? But to call it a Superbird..

Firechicken?? A local auto part store owner had a dealer bring one by when that year Firebird came out. His comment was "Take the turkey off the hood and I'll buy it."

The reflections reek of Photoshop.

Unless another pic surfaces that is convincing, most cars this custom wind up with some sort of magazine coverage, I'm callin BS.

The end of the "SUPERBIRD" lettering is also nice and square and doesn't follow the contour of the front end metal. Gets lost in the blackout and if the car were made like that, the lettering would look odd, from straight forward. Like it were skewed heavily at the end, if you looked at it from straight forward.

The fender scoops that eat in to the hood line and the reflection that looks like the paintbrush tool at the front of the nose cone and the taper of the horizontal reflection line, becoming crooked up by the left headlight blackout are are sort of giveaways, though. That doesn't make any sense.

I think the end all giveaway is the asymmetry of the nosecone to hood gap line.

The nosecone to hood gap continues all the way off the fender, or at least to the very end of the horizontal plane on the nosecone, at the driver's side, but it stops at the 90° longitudinal hood to fender gap, on the passenger side. It should at least go to the very edge of the horizontal plane, where the belt line/ top of the fender is, on both sides.

Instead, it goes all the way from the top edge of one fender and stops at the end of the hood on the pass. fender.

Why would it go past the hood line on the driver's side and not stop at the hood on the driver's side, unless the nosecone was fitted like the Roadrunner? It's clearly grafted on the pass. side. The line goes too far on the driver's side.

Clever photoshop....that is not real. What makes it believable is that you expect to see a long nose on the late 2nd gen Firebirds.

don't care how ugly it is, still the best looking fire chicken ive ever seen

-
Back