Wrangler Head Lights?

-

69valiant21

Reaction score
Ive heard some wrangler head lights will fit our A Bodies. Anyone have any experience with that? Similar to the dart below.

IMG_7450.jpg

I think it converts the 3 prong plug we have from the factory to the connector needed for the newer style connector. I believe the factory head lights work too. Im upgrading to LEDs.

the kit above includes an adapter to go from the factory jeep plug to the KC bulb. You'd have to splice it to get it to work on an A body.

2 things... guess this is a "low price" way to do an H4 conversion?
that kit looks like it's just a harness plug conversion. if your going to H4's you should probably use relays too

2 things... guess this is a "low price" way to do an H4 conversion?
that kit looks like it's just a harness plug conversion. if your going to H4's you should probably use relays too

May not need relay if the wattage is the same.

...and 40 years of old wiring.
Every old car benefits from taking electrical load of old wiring and with headlights it's Battery, Fuse, Relay, Headlight.... Instead from full current going through the firewall and bulkhead connector and headlight switch as well.

There’s a thread on this in the Electrical and ignition section right now that might give you some more options.

I installed 2014 Wrangler headlamps in my '71 Dart GT. I cut the harness connectors from the donor vehicle and added some "male" terminals that plug into the stock wiring connectors. Prior to the Wrangler headlamp swap I did put my headlamps on relays.

DSCN8614-Cropped.JPG

-
Back