Wrecking Yards in NS

-

grassy

Reaction score
Loved the post for Ontario...do we have any yards in NS with any mopar to talk about ?

3 pages for Ontario..perhaps one post here :)

Grassy

I've heard of some Mopar wrecking yards around here, but never seen any of them!
Let me know if you find any!

I have heard of one around Bridgewater and one on North Mountain but haven't been able to find either of them..for those that went to the MOPAR only show in Bridgewater, was this a topic if conversation ?

Grassy

ValleyD,

I have been driving around in circles trying to find that place..

Where do you call home ?

ian.

I've heard of one in the Bridgewater area years ago, was even told what road it was on, but you can't see a thing from the road. Stumbled across a barn years ago too outside of Bridgewater with about 20 old cars (even some Mopars). They were all being stored there by different owners. There are some pretty cool finds out there!

There is supposed to be one in Wilmot area ask the Armstrong's or Reg Roode.

I've heard of one in the Bridgewater area years ago, was even told what road it was on, but you can't see a thing from the road. Stumbled across a barn years ago too outside of Bridgewater with about 20 old cars (even some Mopars). They were all being stored there by different owners. There are some pretty cool finds out there!

Do you have exact directions ?

theres a guy named Walter devoe that lives near cape breton, hes suppost to have a pile of parts in many buildings- all mopar of many kinds, also there is a guy towards noel that apprases cars, B miles I think his name is, he has a few interesting ones. also hillbilly auto salvage (renamed recently-not sure new name) deals with all mopars in one part of his yard, he has many many mopars

Too far for me..I guess that is why I am buying tons from the US.

The gent that did my first appraisal used to flip dusters back in the day....

The big thing that I am looking for a two 15 rally rims with rings..small or large bolt pattern..shipping these is a bugger.

There is a guy in Truro and Barrington..both have the auction virus..you see them on Kijiji all the time..the guy in Bible hill is great but that is 4 hours of driving for me..

Would also like to develop a pool for all us MOPAR guys in the Maritimes..I am lucky..my Duster is compete and rust free so I don't need a lot..but I am in a position that I would like to borrow carb to see if mine is a problem..

A I mentioned earlier..I know the yards are out there but without directions..I am driving in circles..

BTW, does anyone know the guy that owns the blue duster darg car just out of new ross ?

ian :)

theres a guy named Walter devoe that lives near cape breton, hes suppost to have a pile of parts in many buildings- all mopar of many kinds, also there is a guy towards noel that apprases cars, B miles I think his name is, he has a few interesting ones. also hillbilly auto salvage (renamed recently-not sure new name) deals with all mopars in one part of his yard, he has many many mopars

Seems to be a popular name..I counted three different ones in the first 3 of a list on goggle.no wonder he changed it...he is in Upper Rawdon..only a little over 2 hours drive...half on bad roads but would make for an interesting drive..

If I get a chance in the next couple of weeks I will try to get out and report..

Thanx
Ian.

I've been to Miles's place a few times, he used to have a Daytona in one of his barns and some other cool Mopars. He usually always has something for sale. The guy in Barrington thats on Kijiji I'm not a personal fan of. I find not everything is what he claims it is and some of his ads make him sound super desperate to sell his cars. IMO if they're half as good as he says they are, they'll sell on their own. And the barn outside of Bridgewater.... its been almost 10 years since we were there. I wouldn't be able to find that again.

The guy in Bible hill is a good guy..don't know if his prices are good/bad..I hear ya on the guy Barrington and I gather it possibly is the same about the guy in Fredericton..I have an acquaintance who bought a snorkel from him and the plastic was so thin, it just warped..

I have a bud that is restoring a duster with a 340..all matching numbers ..needs work..so we are looking for each other..

Thanks all..and the search goes on..:)

Ian

Would I be that bud??? LOL Ya gotta becareful of that aftermarket plastic stuff. The plastic usually is very thin and doesn't hold up.

If you are Matt...yes...if you are the other dude..not sure..he is a friend of a friend..that is why I labeled as acquaintance...

..that is why I bought my snorkel used from the USA..

Anybody know of a set (2) of 15 inch rallyes ?

Ian. ")

LOL I'm not the dude with the snorkel issue. The one I bought is the real deal.

If I come across those wheels I'll let you know!

-
Back