WTB 1967 Barracuda drivers side door

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should figure this out amongst yourselves outside this public forum. Try exchanging phone numbers and be ready to both make concessions.

I don't know boys, lets build a Cage and do this **** like they don on spike, UFC style, lets throw some knuckles

Is he from Missouri, close to Springfield? Reason I is someone or actually someones has issues with a person from that area awhile back. I know one person was from Big Block Dart before Bill took down for sale section. Reason I remember is I bought some items and had a heck of a time contacting him finally did long story short it was a big pain but I got what I paid for though UPS bent my valance in half!!! And when people posted they werent getting parts it had caught my eye because I had dealt with him.

Awesome Pm Wilbanks !!!!!, You Guys Want To See It ???!!!

Coolda, you may want to think twice about posting it publicly. We try to adhere to some type of "forum decorum". If you want to PM privately, that is up to you. Hopefully, you two can come to some sort of understanding.

you know what, I think we al know who wilbanks is now, maybe should just stop all this back and forth stuff and talk about Mopars

Hey guys, I don't normaly get involved in other peoples busness. But, I have had several dealings with Wilbanks and had great success, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Sometimes if you can't get ahold of someone by e-mail it may be computer problems, i have alot of that. I feel you guys can work something out between the two of ya with out all of us chiming in.

I AGREE WITH YOU ALL !!!
I WILL HOWEVER NEED A BIGGER JAR OF VASOLINE AND A BIGGER JAR OF BONDO.........
ANYWAY I JUST WANT MY SHIPPING MONEY BACK AND HE WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY E-MAILS......
I TRIED AND YOU GUYS,
TAKE CARE AND KEEP THEM MOPARS RUNNING !!!!!

TAKE CARE,
COOLDA:cheers:

I responded as soon as i noticed this. I told him that i normally ship things by greyhound and have never had any problem. The bottom line is. I cant find anywhere in my email, phone records or messages on here where you have tried to contact me. Thats the reason im upset. This hit me out of nowhere, even after you sent me the "got the door,looks good, thanx" email.

Remember bigblockdart.com ?

He never e-mailed me back but the good lord knows.

I wonder who's next ?

end of discusion, period.

I wouldnt make things right now if i had too. Period, end of discussion.

excuse my ignorance-- but are the dents that bad?
When I had my car worked on the body guy said dents are no problem -- rust is a problem.

Clearly there has been a communication problem--
Lawrence

When you have to skim the whole door with bondo, yes they are.
I got scammed or something because he told me the door was strait, not like it was in the picts. Remember again, the door picts were taken BEFORE he took the door apart !!!!!!!!!!!
I NEVER recieved picts from him AFTER he took it apart.

I talked to some bigblockdart.com members and they also been scammed by this guy.
He claims that he had responded to me right away, he NEVER DID UNTIL I made it public.
Typicical scammer.
Blame it on me, I guess..........:munky2::read2::thebirdm::clock::stop::bootysha::toothy10::angry7::-D8):sign10:

anybody wanna buy a 1967 Barracuda before I get screwed again ??
nice car with a going to be a bondo replica of a door.:wack:

I dunno about this. Maybe so, maybe no. But I find it hard to believe he would have purposely jumped up and down on the door after it was disassembled. HOWEVER, I can certainly see how it could easily have been damaged since it wasn't in any kind of box.

You should have had him pack it in some kind of container. And if it really wasn't because you didn't want to pay for it, you kinda sorta got what you got

He said that he shipped this stuff before. So what do you do, go down there and package it yourself or do you trust people on this ???
I figured in a million years that he would not of done this.
I had no control of this and also, he picked the shipper and I drove 42 miles to pick this up.

Thanks and take care !!

here is the e-mail that he said that he never recieved -

------- Original Message -------
Sent : 8/23/2008 12:10:03 PM
To : [email protected]
Cc : [email protected]
Subject : Fucked door

Do you have a crusher or a barrel of Bondo !! ?????
We went yesterday to the shipper to pick up the door.
On the way home we talked about the way it was wrapped. I wish that you would have wrapped it in
bubble wrap then in cardboard.
This mourning we took off the bubble wrap and found out that it was rust free but not dent free !!
We looked at the bubble wrap to see if there were holes in it to see if it was the shippers fault
but there were none. I do realize that it is to be suspected that it WILL have a few dents or dings
in it that will have to be addressed.
BUT this is crazy !!
Did you RIP OFF THE DOOR HANDLE OR TAKE IT OFF !!!!!????...
I know, that you ARE a good person deep inside and would not try too screw me in any way, But we
are going to have to come to some sort off agreement to justify agreements here in this issue.
So I am proposing that you paypal me the shipping back so I can recover the bondo money that it
WILL take to try to make something of this door.
I WILL accept this as a agreement or I WILL take further action to recover our loss.
I needed this done for my brothers wedding but it does not look possible at this point.
I know that old parts are not perfect but the pict's will NOT lie.
Thanks and please address this issue imeidiatly,

What a damn liar. I never recieved that mail, and honestly, im sick to death of you carrying on with this. Ive never scammed anyone on BBD. You seem to act like some damn teenage kid, or a girl, one of the two. What is wrong with you?? Get over it, you went about handling a problem in the wrong matter and now youre not getting your way. Thats a life lesson. Learn from it. Maybe next time you will not be so fast to point fingers, but to inquire like an adult, and try to resolve the problem. If you actually WOULD have contacted me, and spoke to me like a human, i would have resolved this problem with you. It didnt happen that way. And furthermore, if i wanted to scam someone, it sure as hell wouldnt be for a 75.00 door. GET REAL> Ive been doing some research on you as well, and found out you bought two other doors that were fine too, and you complained about them. And what about the guy you still owe money to from BBD?? Check yourself... Be done with this.. I am.

I never bought ANY doors on BBD! I only owened this car for 6 months. Why would I buy 2 doors for a imanginnary car ?????
besides, I only needed one !!!
Oh, and by the way,
I never was a member of BBD.
I NEVER bought or sold on BBD.
I googled you and found out that you were called a "DEADBEAT" on BBD.
Liar, liar !!!
check it out, you'll see it.....

Again, more lies. Noone on BBD thinks of me as a deadbeat. If you dont have a legitimate argument, drop it. Getting on here and making profound lies does not boost your credability with other users. In fact, i say WHOA to anyone who tries to SELL this guy parts. He is obviously a professional scam artist who feeds on honest people. Im anxious to see what new lies he will post in his next reply. Floor is yours.

I, for one, would just be thrilled if a MOD would delete my posts on the first page of this thread. Either that, or Adam make me a MOD here to and I'll put a stop to this thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back