WTB - 318 Spool Mounts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
got a nice pair cleaned and por 15 ed black ..you need to buy new rubber for them tho..nice 20 plus shipping from antioch cal..j

Looking for a set of 318 spool mounts. I will be using these with my 273, so I believe the 340/360 ones will not work.

You can buy them from any parts store with the rubber and mounts altogether. It's a pain to replace the rubber inserts. I've done it, and while you are suppose to just swage the tangs over mine were still loose. I had to spot weld them tight.

They are $6.23 brand new at Rock Auto for the Anchor brand. Or $11.68 if they run out of the 6 they have remaining in stock.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1089064,parttype,5552

Crazy to buy them used and pay for shipping.

BUT the special 340/360 is not sold new. So for that one you have to add spacers or finds an original and replace the insert.

not to lose a sale but autozone has them new --for roughly $40, Lawrence

Advanced auto had them for about 12-13 bucks a mount with rubbers installed. Took 3 days to arrive at the store. Anchor brand

Thanks for all the replies. I posted about this a few months ago asking if the parts store ones were ok and I could never get a definitive answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back