-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hustonr123

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Building a budget motor. Checking to see if anybody has a set of used dome pistons block is standard but can have boared

Building a budget motor. Checking to see if anybody has a set of used dome pistons block is standard but can have boared

not domes, but a guy out here in Hawaii has a set of new kb flat tops and moly rings for $200. std bore 10.7 to 1

convince him ship usps flat rate box...and it wont be too bad...I do it all the time

happy new year
steve

put this number in the ebay search bar they are domes for a stock bore 340. just bore the 360 .040 over. these are 250.00 plus shipping Item #370547397160

put this number in the ebay search bar they are domes for a stock bore 340. just bore the 360 .040 over. these are 250.00 plus shipping Item #370547397160

and then spend a hundred bucks or so cutting the domes since the pin height are different and then spend more money cutting the skirts so they dont hit the crank...

got a 360...buy 360 pistons...

I have a set of wiseco's (I think) that are .030 over with domes. I can get a picture and better description this afternoon when I go to work.

I got some used but work for budget ,but I think theres only 7 or look in search or ebay then get speed pro rings try search then try e bay chances are you gonna have to bore to get round call me if you want a box of used pm me for # 75.00 you can buy 1 more

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back