Status
Not open for further replies.

Barracuda64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All

Looking for a few parts for my 1964 Barracuda. Just to update a little on mine. Been slowly buying them here and there. Looking for these now.

Driver quality ok for the parts...

Fan, shroud and radiator for the 273
Rear right leaf spring
Headlight rings
Front/Rear bumpers and valances
Barracuda emblem, long tail for fender
Front windshield or place to buy replacment.
Gas Cap, chrome or can be repaintable

This one is a strange one>>> It has a water bag instead of a water bottle for the windshield washer fluid. Even has original bracket attached to fender for it. I have the old bag, but deteriorated on the bottom with some holes in it. Anybody ever see one of these???

That's it for now, but sure will need more as the rebuild slowly goes on.

Thanks

I have headlight rings. They are for a 65, I think they will work. PM me with an email address and I will send a pic.

Jason

I have headlight rings. They are for a 65, I think they will work. PM me with an email address and I will send a pic.

Jason

PM Sent

Here are some pics of the windshield water bag. Probably won't never find this part and will have to go to the plastic water bottle. It is located just right of the master cylinder. The washer pump is right below the cloth/vinyl bag. Feels like cloth on one side and plastic vinyl on the other side. Wouldn't even know what to clean the outside of the bag with, for fear of destroying it more.

Any reasons as to why the 64 has this part instead of the plastic bottle? Is it a rare item for a 64 Barracuda? It looks all factory installed. Except maybe the stopper on top of the bag is missing.

I need the clamp on snorkel 2bbl air cleaner with all the hardware with it.

0520111729.jpg

0926110833.jpg

0926110834.jpg

Duster14

You can go to ford and get one of those bags 64 Mustangs use them and that is where I got mine I painted it black.

The "Jiffy Jet" plasic bag was the standard style reservoir most of the way through 64. I have a 64 Barracuda that came with the plastic tank style reservoir though so don't know if they switched really late in the year...
I found a replacement for the "Jiffy Jet" one in my Valiant off E-bay. Prior to that the Valiant had the Mustang bag painted with black vinyl paint. You could faintly see the Ford info on it even though it was painted, as there was a difference in the surface with the paint over other paint vs bare plastic. I hung mine with the Ford info facing the inner fender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back