-
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybarracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im looking for a 64 or 65 barracuda for my project car. the current cuda i have is in rough shape so im looking for something a little better to base my resto on. thank

Tony H

everyone keep and eye out for a nice shell for me. doesnt need a motor or trans. if this purchase of one out of PA falls through i will still be looking for a good shell to build my restoration on. thanks

I've got a solid '65 Barracuda 273 auto. here in San Diego. Left fender and Quarter panel have a side swipe. Has been stored for the last 10 years so it's not a driver. $1500 picked up here.
Thanks, Mark

san diego is a long drive from michigan. thanks for the offer to buy your car though

crazybarracuda, I posted in my old post about the 65 in the thumb area, but I thought I would include it here as well. I think you should call Neil, I'll bet he still has that car. He has no internet, and his only method of sale is by setting it out front of his buddies house on a 2 lane road. After the time passing since I originally posted it, I'll bet he is even more willing to deal on the price. Look up that post again and get his number and give him a call. You might be pleasantly surprised and get lucky on a good deal for a really solid car!!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back