Status
Not open for further replies.

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Unicorn Horn and a fan shroud for my 65 Dart. Slightly offset fan opening for 22" wide X 17"+ ( what 1/8" or 3/16 " ) core area between frame and top "tank".

I have an NOS Unicorn Horn that I will trade for a '65 a-body radiator shroud. I believe the shrouds are made of ionized unobtainium.

If anyone has one, even if it is bent, rusted, altered, etc. I believe I can make a template and have them fabbed. If someone has one they will loan long enough to make a template, that'd be cool, too!

If anyone has one, even if it is bent, rusted, altered, etc. I believe I can make a template and have them fabbed. If someone has one they will loan long enough to make a template, that'd be cool, too!

Unicorn Horn ? X ad infinitum on the unobtanium.

ionized unobtainium ad infinitum. that's some rare stuff. Oh look, I found another unicorn horn in my garage, mint condition used!

alright someone take the hook out lol i was wandering what the heck is a unicorn horn until i figured out what unobtainium was yall got me thanks for the laugh

Can I assume this is for a V8 car? I think I have a 6cyl one but doubt I have an extra one for the 273.

alright someone take the hook out lol i was wandering what the heck is a unicorn horn until i figured out what unobtainium was yall got me thanks for the laugh

Most of the time my jokes are stale and lame, glad to see them fresh in someone's eyes! LOL!

ps make sure that you only use genuine mopar blinker fluid. the off brand evaporates too fast.

I may not find an ionized unobtanium shroud but it's been fun. I'll prob' trim to fit the wooden one I made but would still prefer OEM/NOS.

They're not made of unobtanium - just hard to find. I do have a couple of them and need to mod one of them. I had a 22 inch wide V8 radiator which I had recored into a 3 core and move the hose connections to suit a slant. So I need to mod one of mine or fabricate a new one for this radiator. They don't look too hateful to fabricate.

They're not made of unobtanium - just hard to find. I do have a couple of them and need to mod one of them. I had a 22 inch wide V8 radiator which I had recored into a 3 core and move the hose connections to suit a slant. So I need to mod one of mine or fabricate a new one for this radiator. They don't look too hateful to fabricate.

If my trimming doesn't work I may try the other member's method on that original thread of mine. Regards Don

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=74950&highlight=fan+shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back